(Prelim) 2020 Wahoo Winter Qualifier (12&U)
THIS MEET IS INTENDED FOR 12&UNDER SWIMMERS ONLY
LOCATION: Wilton Family YMCA 404 Danbury Rd. Wilton, CT 06897
- The meet will be swum as Timed Finals on Friday and prelim/final format on Sat/Sunday.
- Preliminary heats will be held in individual events for 11-12, 13-14, and senior swimmers on Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be two heats of finals in each event.
- All 10 and under events will be timed finals.
- Relays will be swum during the preliminary session.
- 11/12 200’s are TIMED FINALS
- There will be a maximum of 8 heats (4 men/4 women) of the Women/Mens 1000Y Free.
- The 500Y/1000Y freestyles will be swum fastest to slowest • The 500Y freestyle will be swum during the Saturday morning session after the relays.
- The 400Y IM will also be swum fastest to slowest, alternating by heat women then men, if the pools are combined.
- There will be a psych sheet for the 1000Y freestyle posted on our website at the beginning of the week of the meet to inform those swimmers who will be participating in the event. • Swimmers need to provide their own timers/counter for the 500Y and 1000Y Free. • Relays will be swum fastest to slowest.
- FINALS WILL BE SWUM LONG COURSE
Timed Finals: Warm-up:1:00PM Start: 2:00PM
Saturday & Sunday
Prelims: Warm-up: 12:00PM Start: 1:00PM
Finals: Warm-up: 5:00PM Start: 6:00PM
Warm-up and start times for all sessions and finals are subject to change depending on the size of the meet.