MT Swim Spring House of Delegates Meeting
The spring Montana Swimming House of Delegates (HOD) meeting will be held on Friday May 14.
TIME: To be announced
Meeting Location: Either Bozeman or a zoom virtual meeting
Big Sky, Big Dreams, Big Success!
Montana Swimming Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity.
Montana Swimming's Mission: Montana Swimming, united in service, achieving excellence in and out of the pool.
Officers, please e-mail your reports in Word format to Susan Huckeby to post on the website.
2021-2022 Short Course Meet Bids should be sent to Technical Planning Chair Sean Marshall by May 2.
Teams wishing to bid to host the 2022 MT Swim Short Course State Championships and the 2022 MT Swim Junior B-C Championships must complete the championship meet bid application form and return it by May 1 to General Chair Matt Yovich. Be advised that the date for the meet will be selected during the HOD meeting. Please let Matt know if there are any potential weekends in late February and early March that your team cannot host the meet.
- 2020 Spring Secretary Report.pdf
- 2020 Spring Scholastic All America Report.pdf
- 2020 Spring MT Swim IT Webmaster Report.pdf
- 2020 Spring Diversity and Inclusion Chair Report.pdf
- 2020 May Officials Report.pdf
- 2020 Spring Admin Vice Chair Report.pdf
- 2020 Spring Times Chair Report.pdf
- 2020 May General Chair Report.pdf
- HOD MT Swim DRAFT SC Meet Schedule 2020-2021.pdf
- 2020 Spring Membership Report.pdf
- Current Balance Sheet Statement of Financial Position 5-16-20.pdf
- Profit and Loss Budget vs Actuals FY 2019-FY19.pdf
- Statement of Activity YTD Comparison FY18-FY19.pdf
- Statement of Financial Position FY18-FY19.pdf
- 2020 Spring MT Swim Safety Chair Report.pdf
- 2020 MT Swim Spring HOD Agenda.pdf
- Proposal to Cancel 2020 MT Swimming Long Course State Championships.pdf
- 2020 Spring Safe Sport Update.pdf