2021 MT Swim Spring House of Delegates VIRTUAL Meeting
The spring Montana Swimming House of Delegates (HOD) VIRTUAL meeting will be held on Sunday May 9, 2021.
TIME: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Meeting Location: Virtual meeting
Contact Matt Yovich for information to access to the virtual meeting.
Officers, please e-mail your reports in Word format to Susan Huckeby by May 1 to post on the website.
2021-2022 Short Course Meet Bids should be sent to Technical Planning Chair Sean Marshall by April 25.
Teams wishing to bid to host the 2022 MT Swim Short Course State Championships and the 2022 MT Swim Junior B-C Championships must complete the championship meet bid application form and return it by April 25 to General Chair Matt Yovich with a copy to Sean Marshall. Be advised that the date for the meet will be selected during the HOD meeting. Please let Matt know if there are any potential weekends in late February and early March that your team cannot host the meet.
Big Sky, Big Dreams, Big Success!
Montana Swimming Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity.
Montana Swimming's Mission: Montana Swimming, united in service, achieving excellence in and out of the pool.
- 2021 MT Swim Spring House of Delegates Meeting Notice.pdf
- MT Swim State Meet Bid Form 2021-2023.docx
- MT Swim State Meet Bid Form 2021-2023.pdf
- 2021 May Officials Report.pdf
- 2020_MTSwimming_P&L vs Budget.pdf
- 2020_MTSwimming_P&L vs Prev.pdf
- 2021 Spring Secretary Report.pdf
- 2021 Spring MT Swim IT Webmaster Report.pdf
- 2021 Spring Times Chair Report.pdf
- 2021 Spring Safe Sport Report.pdf
- 2021 Scholastic All America Requirements.pdf
- 2021 MT Swim Spring HOD Agenda.pdf
- 2021 May General Chair Report.pdf
- 2021 Spring Diversity and Inclusion Chair Report.pdf
- 2021 proposed USA-S DEI legislation.pdf
- 2021-2022 MT Swim SC Meet Schedule Draft.pdf
- 2021 Spring Admin Vice Chair Report 5-9-2021.pdf