Time Trials is a home meet designed to create a set of times for each Johnson Ranch swimmer in all of their age group events. It is important for your swimmer(s) to attend Time Trials.
Meet Time Schedule:
- Check-in between 6:30am and 7:00am
- Warm-up schedule - please arrive at the
blocks 5 minutes before your scheduled start time, we have more
time per level due to not having another team at Time Trials.
- Level 2 - 7:00am to 7:10am
- Level 3 - 7:10am to 7:21am
- Level 4 - 7:21am to 7:33am
- Level 5 - 7:33am to 7:48am
- Level 6 - 7:48am to 8:05am
- All timers need to be at their volunteer positions at 8:15 to ensure the meet starts at 8:30
- Meet Starts at 8:30am
Order of Events:
- Freestyle (short 25/50 yard)
- Freestyle (long 50/100yard)
New to the team or to swimming?
- Review the Meet Guide! Tips on what to bring, what to expect, and other details!
Thank you to all team members for signing up for their volunteer jobs! Please confirm your shifts for the season by doing the following navigation:
- Meet & Events
- Click on the Reports tab
- Click on Job Signup Report for My Account
- Fill in the dates April 1, 2020 - August 1, 2020
- Click on Search
For questions regarding volunteer sign-up, contact Jolie Geluk at email@example.com.