Wheeling Township Adopt A Family Program
(this is a team hosted event)
As we approach the Holiday Season, Alligators Aquatics is looking to give back to the community. This year we have once again paired up with Wheeling Township General Assistance. We have adopted 5 families from their “Adopt a Family Program.” Our team has always been extremely generous and giving, and we thank you in advance for helping out with this project! The staff of Wheeling Township is extremely grateful for our help!
Adopt A Family Program 2019 Tips:
- To maintain confidentiality, if you recognize someone based upon the family composition, please respect their privacy.
- We have divided up the 5 families (totaling 30 individuals).
- The job sign up is set up such that each individual is listed with Family ID # and name and age. Please sign up for one individual only. You may share that individual with another member of Alligators or you may cover that entire individual yourself. The family info and their clothing/ shoes sizes and wish lists is attached below. There are 5 pages in the PDF document: each family has its own page.
- In an effort to be equitable, Wheeling Townships asks that each person’s total value of gifts received is between $50 and $100, so if you are sharing an individual with someone else please be mindful of that.
- Please wrap all gifts. Please write the family ID # and recipient’s name on each wrapped package. (Abbie and Debbie will organize all presents by family for drop off to Wheeling Township)
- Please tightly secure any loose or small items like gift cards.
- If you cannot find the specific item requested, please choose something similar and include a gift receipt.
- Although Wheeling Township prefers no name, if you do indicate from whom the gifts were sent, please do not add your surname.
- If you are able to spend more, Wheeling Township suggests that you donate a gift card to a grocery store or big box store such as Target. We will hand these in with the family donations.
We will have a box at the Viator pool labeled “Adopt a Family” beginning the week of 12/2. Please drop gifts there, and we will collect them. Please group all gifts for each individual in a paper or plastic bag with that indivual's name on it. The drop off deadline is Thursday, Dec. 12th. Please contact Abbie at 847-903-2571 or Debbie at 773-771-3273 if you need to make other arrangements. Thank you!
***Please contact Abbie Papanicholas (email@example.com/ 847-903-2571)with questions***