CSC Winter Invitational
SIGN UP DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 7TH AT MIDNIGHT. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!!
IU Natatorium, located on the campus of IUPUI
901 W. New York Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Paid parking is available in the parking Sports Garage, 2nd and 3rd entrances, next to the natatorium. Parking fees are determined by the IUPUI Parking Services and subject to change without notice. Currently, the charge is $7, with in and out priveleges. A credit card is required for access.
Swimmers must be registered with USA Swimming prior to the competition. Age, as of January 17, 2020, shall determine the swimmer’s age for the entire meet. Registration numbers must accompany entries. There will not be any USA Swimming registration at the meet.
• 2017-2020 National Motivational “A” Time Standards for 15-16 year olds will be used for all OPEN swimmers.
• 2017-2020 National Motivational “A” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 13 & 14.
• 2017-2020 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 11 & 12.
• 2017-2020 National Motivational “B” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 10 and younger, except that 2017-2020 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for the 200 IM and the 200 free.
• Please note that 13-14 events and Open events may be swum in separate pools. We will not delay the meet for any swimmers entered in Age Group and Open events. A swimmer may not compete in the same event, timed final, or preliminary, more than one time during this meet. Carmel Swim Club reserves the right to swim any of its own club members who have not achieved the minimum time standards.
All Friday events, Saturday and Sunday 10-under events, and all relays, are timed finals. All heats of the 1650 free, 400 IM and 500 free will be swum fastest to slowest.
A minimum of 32 swimmers per event will swim events #1 & 2
(Open 1650 Free). A minimum of 8 heats will be swum for
events #7 & 8 (11-12 200 IM). A minimum of 6 heats will
be swum for events #3 & 4 (Open 400 IM) and #9 & 10 (Open
500 Free). A minimum of 4 heats will be swum for events #5
& 6 (13-14 400 IM), #11 & 12 (13-14 500 Free) and #13 &
14 (11-12 500 Free). If time line allows, additional heats may be
Preliminaries will be conducted Saturday and Sunday mornings for Open and 13-14 events, and Saturday and Sunday afternoons for 11-12 events. Pool assignments will be determined after entries are received.
There will be consolation and championship finals for the 11-12 and 13-14 age groups. There will be a Super Final of the top four preliminary finishers for the Open age group in the 50 free, 100 free, 100 back, 100 fly and 100 breast. There will be bonus, consolation and championship finals for the Open age group in all events including those with a Super Final. All relays will be swum in the preliminary session. There will be no time trials.
USA Swimming Championship rules shall apply with the following exceptions: swimmers who miss a heat in preliminaries or timed finals will not incur penalties; however the swimmer will not be placed into an open lane in a different heat.
No team’s entries will be broken. Swimmers in the 11-12, 13-14 and Open Age Groups will be limited to 3 individual events and 1 relay per day (a swimmer may not swim in both a 13-14 and Open relay on the same day). Swimmers in the 10 & Under Age Group will be limited to 4 individual events and 1 relay per day. If a swimmer is entered in more than the maximum number of individual events for that day and does not scratch down by the deadline, the entry will be made by order of events, starting with Event #1 until the limit is satisfied. There will be NO refunds for swimmers entered in more events than permitted.
All fees must be paid no later than 1 hour prior to the start of the first session in which a team/athlete is competing. Please make
checks payable to CARMEL SWIM CLUB and include the Release and Hold Harmless Agreement with payment.
• Individual timed final events: $5.00 per event
• Individual prelim/final events: $6.00 per event
• Relay events: $8.00 per event
• $2.00 per swimmer, per meet, Indiana Swimming surcharge must accompany each entry
• $1.50 per swimmer, per meet, IUPUI Natatorium surcharge must also accompany each entry * $40.00 per swimmer CW coaches fee
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS MEET IS IN THE MEET PACKET PDF. PLEASE READ FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MEET.