OCY Winter Classic
Dec 13, 2019 (05:00 PM) - Dec 15, 2019 (11:59 PM)
November, 22 2019
OCY Winter Classic - Dec 13-15, 2019
Ocean County YMCA
1088 West Whitty Road, Toms River, NJ 08755
Groups Attending: Qualifiers from Jr2, Jr/SrPrep, Sr1A&B, Sr2
(This meet only open to swimmers who have achieved the meet qualifying times.)
Meet Results Report
Reminder: This is a Trials/Finals meet for 11-and-Overs. Please plan accordingly. That means, plan to make finals and plan to swim finals! As that should be every swimmer's goal at the meet. Finals are swum on Saturday & Sunday evenings after the 12-under prelim sessions.
(11-12 events - Top-10 qualify for finals; 13-over events - Top-20 qualify for finals)
Messages from Meet Host:
Your team’s swim officials are needed! Please pass this along to the officials on your team and encourage them to sign up for any and all sessions.
The OCY meet host has asked that the following information be shared with attending parents:
- Only swimmers will be allowed in the locker rooms and must enter between the bleachers.
- All parents, coaches, officials and volunteers use the adult bathrooms located in the hallway.
- All Spectators are strictly prohibited from deck and athlete seating area.
- Profanity or aggressive behavior to staff or volunteers will result in immediate removal from the facility.
- All forms of photography and video, including cell phones, are strictly prohibited from all areas of the facility except for the spectator seating area located in the upper level stand area .
- No parents should be in the locker room, this is a place for our swimmers to use only.
- There are NO cell phones in the locker rooms.
- Deck changing is a violation of USA swimming rules and not allowed.
Fri 400IM/500 Free - 5:00pm
Sat 13-Over Prelims - 8:00am
Sat 12-Under Prelims - 1:10pm
Sat 11-Over Finals - 5:00pm
Sun 13-Over Prelims - 7:30am
Sun 12-Under Prelims - 1:30pm
Sun 11-Over Finals - 5:00pm
SCARLET Timing Assignments (see below *):
Fri (400IM/500Free) - Swimmers need to supply their own timer during this session.
Sat 13-Over Prelims -
Lane #3 - Guan, Binbinon, Wu, Catalano
Alt - Nones
Sat 12-Under Prelims -
Lane #6 - Golender, Almeida, Cui
Lane #7 - Shah, Cappiello, Muguruza
Alt (either lane) - Lee (Jason), StetsunSat Finals -
Lane #10 - Chiu (Ennyn), Krause
Lane #10 - Perez, Zou (Amanda)
Alt - Atilgan, Juwana
Sun 13-Over Prelims -
Back-Up - Karlovitch, Chui (Kate), Goswami, Hahn
Lane #1 - Gadde, Shi, Patelski, Nobile
Alt (either lane) - Khudaynatov, Peddu
Sun 12-Under Prelims -
Lane #4 - Ho, Wang (Al), Augustine-Martino
Lane #5 - Ramasamy, Ravelo, Sowa
Lane #6 - Kohli, Narula, Warner
Alt (any lane needed) - Shao, Perry
Sun Finals -
Lane #6 - Grzanko. Chiu (Anthony)
Lane #7 - Vulpescu, Zhu (Eric)
Lane #8 - Anand, Zhu (James)Alt (any lane needed) - Meccia, Wang (Jerry)
* Meet Timing Assignment Procedures For Meets NOT HOSTED By SAC: Each assigned family is asked to do about 1 hour of the timing assignment. It is suggested that the listed order be used. However,you may get together and agree to another order. The families listed as ALT will need to help out in the case that one of the assigned families is unable to fulfill their timing responsibility or the session runs longer than expected.