Apple Capital - Wenatchee
May 29-31, 2020
Please see the attached Meet information package and Event List
Timed finals, split age group open. Swimmers will compete for medals, ribbons and points. Medals, ribbons and/or points will be awarded by age group and gender: 8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, and 15 & over, if not a USAS event for age group, then ribbons only.
Accommodation: Hotels and Camping
Team Hotel: Red Lion Hotel, (509) 663-0711,
Wenatchee Cedars Inn, (509) 886-8000,
East Wenatchee Best Western, (509) 665-8585,
Wenatchee Travelodge, (509) 662-8165,
Wenatchee Value Inn, (509) 663-8115,
Wenatchee Comfort Inn, (509) 662-1700,
Wenatchee Super 8 Motel, (509) 662-3443,
Wenatchee Inn at the River, (509) 888-7378,
East Wenatchee The Avenue Motel, (509) 663-7161,
Wenatchee Economy Inn, (509) 663-8133,
Wenatchee Best Western Icicle Inn, (509) 548-7000,
Leavenworth Quality Inn, (509) 548-7992 / (800) 693-1225,
Leavenworth Howard Johnsons, (509) 548-4326,
Leavenworth Linderhof Motor Inn, 800-828-5680,
Leavenworth Obertal Motor Inn, 800-537-9382,
Leavenworth Leavenworth Village Inn, (509) 548-6620,
Leavenworth Westcoast Wenatchee Center Hotel, (509) 662-1234,
Wenatchee Village Inn Motel, (509) 782-3522,
Cashmere Comfort Suites, (509) 662-1818,
Wenatchee Marriott Springhill Suites, (509) 667-2775,
Wenatchee Motel 6, (509) 663-8167,
Under special arrangement with the City of Wenatchee, the Pioneer Park facility will be available for camping Friday through Sunday if desired. Drinking water and lavatory facilities will be available on a 24-hour basis. Security will be provided in the park at night. Self contained camper and trailers may use the parking lot on the west side of the pool, adjacent to Pool. Pool restroom facilities are available for one hour after last event Friday and Saturday and will open at 6:30 AM on Saturday and Sunday mornings. To assist with offsetting the cost of providing camping in Pioneer Park, Velocity Swimming is requesting that each family camping in the Park contribute $30.00 for the weekend. Campers need to register with clerk of course on arrival. Each paid family will receive a notice of registration to post in a visible location.
Note: There will be NO PARKING allowed in the Pioneer School parking lot before midnight Thursday night !!! Parking is limited to the row along Park furthest from the School as school will be in session Friday.
Notes on Camping: We are granted special permission by the City Parks Department to use the park for camping and they have stipulated the following rules, which must be followed:
· No vehicles on the grass. (No tent trailers)
· Campers and trailers shall be parked in parking lots adjacent to the pool or along Fuller St. only.
· Fuller St. parking is limited to lateral parking of camping units that will not go beyond the length of a pickup truck.
· Please do not park cars along side of campers on Fuller St. and take up 2 spaces.
· Camping spots shall be on a first come, first serve basis.
· No camping will be allowed prior to 9:00 AM Friday or later than 6:00 PM Sunday.
· Alcoholic beverages not allowed.
· Loitering in restroom not permitted.
· Electrical outlets not provided.
· Portable barbecues and stoves not permitted on picnic tables.
· No water balloons allowed.
· No overnight camping is permitted within the gravel/paved lot located behind the pool.
Additional Local Camping is available at :
Confluence State Park, Wenatchee (509) 664-6373
Lincoln Rock State Park, East Wenatchee (509) 884-8702
Wenatchee River County Park (509) 667-7503