Eggbeater Invite, Cedar City, UT
- Southern Utah University in Cedar City, Utah hosted by Southern Utah Water Polo. Cedar City is a quick drive to world famous recreation such as Zion National Park(58 miles) and Brian Head Ski Resort(30 miles).
- Divisions: 12U/14U/16U - all mix. Participant age by first day of tournament.
- Games start Friday at 4pm and 8am Saturday.
- Three games guaranteed. Awards for top placing teams in each division.
- USAWP sanctioned tournament - all athletes need a minimum Bronze membership to participate. Coach must have current USAWP membership.
- Tournament fee is 425.00, due by January 6th 2020
- Hotel group rate is at The Abby Inn(89.00 night breakfast included). Group rate open until January 1st. If calling to make a reservation, mention Eggbeater Invitational(water polo) for the group rate.
NOTE: Quite a few of our athletes will be participating in ODP Regional tourney on Jan 11-12 in SLC. Last year we went to Pacific Cup in San Diego but it is the same weekend as ODP. Although ODP will cost $250 per player! I'd love to know if anyone would rather go to San Diego!! LET ME KNOW ASAP!
If no San Diego trip, then I hope to have at least one 16U team participate in this tourney - need 9 players minimum/12 max. Please sign up & let me know if you are interested because we must RSVP by 12/20.
The closest airport is Las Vegas, NV....so I think we will be driving. I'll let you know what prices are tomorrow on Cyber Monday sales. I would guess that van, fuel & hotel expense will be about $175 per athlete.