10 & Under Polar Pentathalon
What: 10&Under Polar Pentathlon
Where: Claude Moore Rec Center
When: January 26, 2020
Who: 10/under age group swimmers
Sunday, January 26th , 2020
• Boys warm-up 8:10-8:50 AM First Event 9:00 AM
• Girls warm-up 12:00-12:40 PM First Event 12:50 PM
• A contestant may enter a maximum of five (5) individual events.
• All events are timed finals.
• This meet is primarily a Pentathlon. In order to enter the “Pentathlon Competition” a SWIMMER MUST SWIM ALL FOUR (4) 25/50 YARD EVENTS PLUS THE 100 YARD I.M. EVENT IN THEIR AGE GROUP. The Championship scoring will be based on the accumulated times of the five (5) events. Winner of the Pentathlon will be determined by the lowest aggregate time of the events swum. A disqualification in any one of the events will make you ineligible for the pentathlon award.