Cal Invite 2020 - Senior 1 Group - Saturday Only
Cal Invite 2020 - Senior 1 Swimmers Only - Enter events on Saturday ONLY!
LOCATION: Spieker Aquatics Complex, 2301 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94720
Here are a couple important pieces of info regarding this year’s meet:
1. The Facility will open each day at 7:15am (Gate on the East side of the pool - On Spieker Plaza). Warm-ups will run from 7:30-8:45am.
2. Timing Assignments for each team are listed at the bottom of this email.
3. Swimmers will need to declare their intent to swim in finals within 30 minutes of the announcement of the results of that event. Swimmers that don’t check in will not be eligible and seeded into finals.
4. Positive Check In for 400 IM & 500 Free closes at 10 AM each day. Swimmers in these events will need to provide their own timer. Swimmers in the 500 need to provide their own counter.
5. You are welcome to use pop-up tents inside Spieker. However, we are going to reserve the Lower Bleachers for spectators and not allow tents so spectators can see the races clearly. If you are going to put a tent in the Upper Bleachers please make sure the legs of the tents are not rested on the blue bleacher seats because it scratches the surface. You are welcome to leave the pop up tents over night (inside Spieker only) IF they are securely tied down with bungees and heavy buckets or sand bags. We will have additional space for tents right outside the East entrance of Spieker on the sidewalk.
6. Spieker Locker Rooms: Please ask your swimmers to not loiter in the locker rooms and to be respectful of our Recreational Sports Facility patrons that will also be using the locker room. There is a new Mixed Gender Locker Room with Individual Shower Rooms and Individual Changing Rooms. Please remind your athletes to only change in the Individual Rooms and not in the general mixed locker room area per Recreational Sports Department Policy.
7. Timelines and Heat Sheets will be sent out when available.
Club - # of Chairs
WAC - 1