NEW: Spring Registration Open Including 2020 March Stroke Clinic
Select the red link below to register for 2020 spring aquatics including March Clinics and Spring Break learn to swim programs. Note that our March Clinic is not intended as a learn to swim program and is lead by Coaches Ryan and Zack!
March Clinic is a 4 week session and you can enroll per week. Discounted 20% for attending all 4 weeks only applied when purchasing 4 weeks at once for your swimmer. Recommend not registering using your phone.
Swimmers attend 3 days per week for up to 4 weeks to jump start the swim season working on strokes, dives, and finishes for technique refresher! Week 1 is Freestyle, Week 2 is Backstroke, Week 3 is Breaststroke (Group 1 Freestyle), and Week 4 is Butterfly (Group 1 Backstroke). No tryouts to register but must be able to swim unassisted, comfortable putting face in water, able to swim on their back with good listening skills as this is not a learn to swim session. Space is limited so register early! Coaches reserve right to reassign swimmer to different group based on skill level. NCSL rules require swimmers be limited to 3 days per week, max 60 minutes per day and 50 yards of continuous swimming. Swimmers select 3 days to attend Monday thru Friday with possible cancelation on some Tuesdays in March (you will be notified in advance if the high school needs the pool on a Tuesday to host an event in which case you can select three days that week amongst Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday practice).
Group 1 (Instructional) 4-7 years old 5:30-6:00pm $40/wk or $128/mo
Group 2 (Beginner) 6-10 years old 6:00-6:45pm $45/wk or $144/mo
Group 3 (Intermediate) 7-11 years old 6:45-7:30pm $45/wk or $144/mo
Group 4 (Advanced) 10-14 years old 7:00-8:00pm $50/wk or $160/mo
- How long is
- Register for the week you want or all 4 weeks for discounted price.
- When is
- January we open registration.
- Can anyone sign up for
- It is not required that swimmers are prior Wave or Splash swimmers so tell your friends and neighbors! However, it is not a learn to swim program. Basic knowledge of strokes is necessary.
Spring Clinics guarantee my child a spot on the Wave
- All new swimmers must tryout the morning of March 21st for Rocklin WAVE Team as the March Stroke Clinic does not secure a spot on the team. If your swimmer swam for Wave last year and swam a minimum of 3 meets (conference or non-conference) they will be grandfathered back on the team if they register by deadline March 15, 2020. The clinics help prepare your new swimmers for try-outs and your returning Wave swimmers for the new season.
- What equipment should
my swimmer have?
- Googles, swim cap (optional), and fins. Girls should have a one-piece swimsuit, and boys should have jammers or swim briefs