8/27/2020 SNS HOUSE OF DELEGATES (HOD) 5:00 PM (Zoom Format)
SNS House of Delegates
Thursday, August 27, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
To give the SNS Nominating Committee time to prepare a slate of candidates, as well as to be in compliance with our SNS Bylaws, SNS HOD will be moved to Thursday, August 27, 2020 @ 5:00 PM.
The following positions on the SNS Board of Directors will be up for election during SNS HOD. Board Positions to be filled during 2020 Elections are listed below with their respective term lengths for this cycle.
- General Chair (3-year term)
- Administrative Vice-Chair (1-year term)
- Finance Vice-Chair (2-year term)
- Senior Vice-Chair (2-year term)
- Age Group Vice-Chair (3-year term)
- Program Development Vice-Chair (1-year term)
- Safe Sport Chair (3-year term)
- Officials Chair (2-year term)
- Technical Chair (1-year term)
- Coach Representative (1-year term)
With the new Bylaw mandates from USA Swimming, the SNS HOD, will also elect members to the SNS Nominating Committee and the SNS Administrative Review Board.
- SNS Nominating
- SNS HOD will elect four (4) individuals & one (1) athlete to serve a one-year term
- To nominate SNS Board Members & SNS Administrative Review Board Members
- To publish the slate of candidates to the SNS Membership @ least 20 days prior to election.
- SNS Administrative Review
- SNS HOD will elect four (4) individuals, two (2) alternates & (1) athlete to serve a two-year term
- To hear complaints & appeals regarding administrative matters within SNS which do NOT rise to the level of USA Swimming Code of Conduct violations, policies, procedures, rules & regulations.
If you have interest in being considered for any of the above Board Positions or Committees, please contact Alex Ongaco (SNS Executive Director) email@example.com by FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020.
During SNS HOD, the Athletes Committee present will also elect:
- Two (2) Athlete Representatives &
- Two (2) Athlete At-Large Board Members
- Athlete Qualifications:
- Be an SNS Athlete Member in good standing
- Be at least a Sophomore in High School or at least 16 years of age
- Be currently competing or have competed within the three (3) immediately preceding years
- Have permanent residence in LSC Territory
- If you are an Athlete that is interested, please fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION by FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020.
- SNS HOD Delegate Numbers for Each Member Club
- SNS HOD INFO Letter to Membership
- 2020 SNS HOD Candidates