757 SWIM Splash and Dash
APOLOGIES FOR THE SHORT TURN AROUND. WE JUST RECEIVED THE MEET ANNOUCEMENT TODAY.
Sign-ups are open for ALL swimmers for the 757 SWIM Splash and Dash Meet to be held January 18-19 at the WISC Aquatic Center, 5700 Warhill Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23188. Deadline for sign ups is 5pm ET, January 6, 2019.
- All 12 & under swimmers will swim in the AM sessions.
- All 13 & over swimmers will swim in the PM sessions.
- The Sunday Distance session begins 15 minutes after the conclusion of the Sunday 13 & over session. Swimmers competing in the distance events are required to provide their own timers and lap counters.
This meet is NOT included in your swim dues. Fees for the meet will be billed to swimmer accounts -Individual events: $6.00 per event entered plus a swimmer surcharge: $2.50 per person (entered in the meet in any capacity). Swimmers may enter a maximum of 4 individual events per day.
All parents will be expected to time during the meet - a schedule will be sent a day or so prior to the meet, so please be sure to check your email for the timing schedule. Heat sheets will be available for purchase throughout the meet. Concessions will be available for purchase at the facility.
A discounted fun zone rate will be available for swimmers and families. Visit the www.thewisc.com for more information on the Fun Zone.
To sign up for this meet:
- Log into your account at www.swimbass.com.
- At the bottom of the Home page, locate the tab labeled “Swim Meet”.
- Click the “Edit Commitment button to the left of the “757 SWIM Splash and Dash” meet title.
- For EACH swimmer you are registering for this meet:
- Click their name under the “Click on Member Name to declare for this Event” section.
- In the Declaration drop down, select “Yes, please sign <Name> up for this event.”
- Meet information will appear.
- Scroll down until you see the meet events for each Day and Session of the meet. Only the events in which your swimmer may enter will appear.
- Check the box for each event in which you want to enter your swimmer. NOTE: Your swimmer may enter UP TO 4 events each day on Saturday and Sunday. When you click the check box, the entry time will highlight.
- When your swimmer has selected the events in which they want to swim, click the Save Changes button at the bottom right of the form. You will return to the meet registration page. Your swimmer will be “Committed” and you will see the events entered.
- You may change your entries prior to the entry date. Follow steps a-f.
- If you have multiple swimmers, perform steps a-f for EACH swimmer attending the meet.
- If your swimmer is NOT attending the meet:
- Click their name under the “Click on Member Name to declare for this event” section.
- In the Declaration drop down, select “No, thanks, <Name> will NOT attend this event.”
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the form. You will return to the meet registration page. Your swimmer will be “Declined”.
As always, please contact a BASS board member with questions regarding meet registration.