LMR Championships is split this season into an East/West division. This allows for the meet to run in a Heats and Finals format, making it more of a 'championship' level competition. Qualified athletes are expected to attend both days heats and finals and participate in team relays. Please talk to your swimmer's specific coach if you have any questions.
LMR Championships WEST
Feburary 8-9th at WATERMANIA
Athletes must have their 200IM standard to enter the meet and the time standard in the 400 free and 400 IM to enter those events.
- 200 IM – to enter meet **These are both males and females**
- 10&under 3:55, 12&under 3:30, 14&under 3:20, 15&Over 3:10
- 400 Free – to enter event
- 10&Under 6:45, 12&Under 6:15, 14&under 5:45, 15&Over 5:30
- 400 IM – to enter event
- 10&Under 7:15, 12&Under 6:45, 14&under 6:15, 15&Over 6:00
Timelines, events, and the meet package will be posted once available from the host club.