FLORIDA POSTAL DISTANCE CHALLENGE
Florida Postal Distance Challenge. Florida LSC member teams only.
1. Download the MM Meet Event File to access or ACCEPT the TouchPad invite for TeamUnify teams. Either "Accept" or send us an e-mail to let us know your are competing.
2. Enter your competing swimmers using you home electronic entry method (most likely Team Unify or Team Manager). This is an imperative step! This will verify your swimmer's birthdays, USA Swimming membership, and also allow us to pull them into the Meet Manager file, so it will be much easier to sort. Teams can use Meet Manager to run the meet at their pool and then submit the results back to Florida Swimming. Make sure to use the exact same meet event numbers as posted in the meet letter and on your website.
3. SWIM LONG! SWIM HARD! Run you event between January 15 - February 15, 2020! You are crazy (or awesome) and run your event multiple times during the month, please only record the faster one. This will be a SHORT COURSE YARDS ONLY challenge. PLEASE don't cheat! Counting laps might not be easy, but when in doubt, DO EXTRA! We all know that your team works hard, no need to fabricate results to drop our jaws, simply put the results in the meets later in the season.
4. Report your results. Submit a results file or excel spreadsheet to email@example.com.
5. ALL RESULTS will be due by Midnight February 15, 2020. The rankings as results report will be available by February 20th.
6. We will send out a template for a cool PDF certificate for your swimmers in which you can type in their name and rank to hand back to your swimmer to commemorate the event! Participating teams are responsible for printing and giving swimmers their certificate.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this CHALLENGE! - firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 &Under and 10 yo 1000y freestyle* / 11 /12 2000y freestyle*, 13 /14 3000y freestyle*, 15/16 3000y freestyle, Open 5000y freestyle.
* Will use single ages for rankings.