TYR Desert Championships
Open to all interested Aquazot families. Please check the meet form for specific information and qualifying times.
Registration Deadline: Jan. 24th, 2020
This meet will be open for registration soon.
Aquazot will be participating at the TYR Desert Committee Championships, hosted by Sandpiper Aquatics Club in Las Vegas NV, February 15th–17th (President’s Day weekend). The main team hotel is the Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino, which is a 15-20 minute drive from the meet site. We have a large room block reserved at the Rio, arriving Friday, Feb. 14th, departing Monday, Feb. 17th (3 nights).
The Sandpiper Swim Club also has room blocks for the meet at the Hampton Inn. The information on these 2 hotel options is copied below. Families are welcome to stay at any hotel in Las Vegas, as they are almost all located within 30 minutes of the swim meet location.
Option 1) RIO ALL-SUITES HOTEL AND CASINO
Address: 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Reservations Department Call- in #: (888) 746-6955
When you follow this link, you will need to customize the dates you want to stay by clicking on the arrival and departure dates, and the room type you want. Please make sure the dates and room type are correct before booking.
- 2-Queen bed and 1 king bed suites available, + upgrade options
- Rate: $184 average per night(if you book all three nights), including resort fee and taxes
- 13 miles from the Pavilion Aquatic Center , 15-20 minute drive
- Free parking and wifi
Option 2) Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin
4280 South Grand Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89147
· All rooms are 1 king bed, + a pullout sofa bed
- Rate: $194/night, plus tax
- 8 miles from the Pavilion aquatic Center , 10-15 minute drive
- Free parking