8 & Under Mini-Pentathlon
Feb 23, 2020
February, 23 2020
ATTN VISITING TEAMS & GUESTS:
- In order to keep the stands and facility from being overcrowded we are asking that only 1 parent per child attend. All bags are to remain in the Gym.
- We will be marshalling all swimmers from the Gym to the pool deck.
- All swimmers must enter through the SIDE DOOR (parking lot) up to the gym. Do not have swimmers enter the building through the front entrance.
- All Adults (18&O) Entering the Building - Side Entrance (facing parking lot) Only. There will be SAY parent volunteers to guide you. Give Name and DOB...Show Photo ID...Get a “Raptored for Building Entry” card with your name written on it....Sign the waiver of liability and the code of conduct in blue book. If they have their Raptor card they can present with a photo ID to speed up the check-in process. Thank you for your cooperation.
- After checking in please proceed to Gymnasium on 2nd floor. The observation deck will not be open until 8:15am.
- Waiting/loitering in back hallway is NOT permitted
- Please allow for extra time to arrive as parking may be difficult. All parking is free on Sunday. https://www.thesay.org/summit-ymca/Parking