Welcome to March Clinic! Note that our March Clinic is not intended as a learn to swim program and is lead by Coaches Ryan and Zack.
March Clinic is a 4 week session and you can enroll per week. Discounted 20% for attending all 4 weeks only applied when purchasing 4 weeks at once for your swimmer. Recommend not registering using your phone.
Swimmers attend 3 days per week for up to 4 weeks to jump start the swim season working on strokes, dives, and finishes for technique refresher! Week 1 is Freestyle, Week 2 is Backstroke, Week 3 is Breaststroke (Group 1 Freestyle), and Week 4 is Butterfly (Group 1 Backstroke). No tryouts to register but must be able to swim unassisted, comfortable putting face in water, able to swim on their back with good listening skills as this is not a learn to swim session. Space is limited so register early! Coaches reserve right to reassign swimmer to different group based on skill level. NCSL rules require swimmers be limited to 3 days per week, max 60 minutes per day and 50 yards of continuous swimming.
Group 1 (Instructional) 4-7 years old 5:30-6:00pm $40/wk or $128/mo
Group 2 (Beginner) 6-10 years old 6:00-6:45pm $45/wk or $144/mo
Group 3 (Intermediate) 7-11 years old 6:45-7:30pm $45/wk or $144/mo
Group 4 (Advanced) 10-14 years old 7:00-8:00pm $50/wk or $160/mo
- How long is
- Register for the week you want or all 4 weeks for discounted price.
- When is
- January we open registration.
- Can anyone sign up for
- It is not required that swimmers are prior Wave or Splash swimmers so tell your friends and neighbors! However, it is not a learn to swim program. Basic knowledge of strokes is necessary.
Spring Clinics guarantee my child a spot on the Wave
- All new swimmers must tryout the morning of March 21st for Rocklin WAVE Team as the March Stroke Clinic does not secure a spot on the team. If your swimmer swam for Wave last year and swam a minimum of 3 meets (conference or non-conference) they will be grandfathered back on the team if they register by deadline March 15, 2020. The clinics help prepare your new swimmers for try-outs and your returning Wave swimmers for the new season.
- What equipment should
my swimmer have?
- Googles, swim cap (optional), and fins. Girls should have a one-piece swimsuit, and boys should have jammers or swim briefs