Spring Clinic 2020
Spring Clinic is run by our head coach Matt Struemph
Minimum of one year swim team experience required.
Dates: 3/2/20- 3/27/20 ( Monday to Thursday)
Clinic on Friday.
Location: Livorna Pool, 2533 Trotter
Way, Walnut Creek
Registration: Opens 1/21/20 for returning Livorna swimmers. Opens 2/1/20 for all others.
Important information about Spring Clinic:
- Participation is RESTRICTED to swimmers
with one year of any swim team experience. Clinic is not restricted
to Livorna swimmers;
however, Livorna swimmers receive
priority if age groups are full. There are a limited number of
spaces available in each age group session so register
- Tentatively scheduled practice times are
below. These times may change depending on the number of swimmers.
Final practice times will be communicated before the start of
- Spring Clinic Practice times:
6U : 4:00 - 4:30 PM
( Swimmers must be able to swim multiple 25-yard laps without assistance during the practice session. There are no in-water helpers during Spring Clinic).
7/8 : 4:30- 5:15 PM
9/10 : 5:15 - 6:00 PM
11 & U: 6:00 - 6:45PM
- Clinic is held if it is raining. Practice will be canceled only if there is thunder or lightening in the forecast or if the visibility in the water is poor due to extremely heavy rain. Participants will be notified via email prior to practice in the event of a a cancelation.
- Swimmers should bring their own training fins
(long-blade preferred) to practice each
- No refunds will be given after Friday , March 8 2020 . We do not pro-rate for missed days.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register 2020 Spring Clinic, please click here.