2020 Lifeguarding / CPR Training Courses
LIFEGUARDING CERTIFICATION COURSE With CPR/AED & FIRST AID TRAINING
Program Host: MOON AQUA CLUB
Location: Moon Area High School, 8353 University Boulevard, Moon Township, PA 15108
American Red Cross Program --- Lifeguard Certification Program
**Register Early – Space is Limited: If classes fill up, please check our website often or e-mail our registrar at email@example.com for information on additional classes that may be forthcoming**
FULL Lifeguarding/CPR Certification Training: $250.00
- The full course requires an
8-hour on-line learning session that will need to be completed by
Friday of your class.
- Following your registration, an e-mail will be sent from the Red Cross with a link and instruction on completing the on-line course.
- You will need to complete and print your certification and bring it to the first day of class.
- You will need to
download the Lifeguard/CPR manual by clicking HERE.
- Please bring an electronic device that will access this on- line manual during class.
- Price Includes: Pocket Mask used for CPR and rescue breathing, whistle & lanyard, bandage Kit, 25 Hours of Instruction, Use of Red Cross Manikins, Certification Card (Lifeguarding and First-Aid Certification is 2 years. CPR and AED is 2 years)
- Class is subject to cancelation if minimum participation is not reached for full class
RECERTIFICATION Lifeguarding/CPR Training: $175.00:
- The Re-Certification course requires
you to bring your mask and other CPR supplies to class.
- You will need to download the Lifeguard/CPR manual by clicking HERE .
- Please plan on bringing an electronic device that will access this on- line manual during class
- Applicant must be at least 15 years old as of the last day of the scheduled class._(Proof of age required)
- Applicant must have the ability to swim 300 yards freestyle/breaststroke (under no time limitation)
- Applicant must be able to complete a 2-minute tread in the deep end of the pool
- Applicant must be able to complete the deep-water brick test in 1 minute 40 seconds; (jump/dive into the deep end of the pool to retrieve a weighted brick and carry/swim with it to the shallow end)
**Pre-Registration is required as space is limited. Payment is due at registration**
Click HERE if you want to register for the Lifeguarding class today!
The Moon Aqua Club Administrators