Canceled - 2020 Meet of Champions (MOC)
MEET OF CHAMPIONS SWIMMERS
MOC Registration for Swimmers (by July 26th at 1:00pm)
1. Enter the registration page on our MOC webpage: https://www.teamunify.com/MemRegStart.jsp?team=moc
2. Hit the “Register Now” button
3. If you have an account on the system from last year’s MOC then please enter your information here. Do not sign in to the MOC page first and then go to registration.
4. If you are new to MOC then chose “I am a new user or I am not sure ….”
5. This TeamUnify page is not connected to your team or league and will not have access to your other logins. You will need a separate login for MOC.
6. Follow the registration instructions on the next screens
7. Registration group is the team you competed with during the 2019 summer recreational season. If your team is not listed then chose “not listed” and we will contact you to add your team to our list.
8. We require digital signatures on all of our waivers.
9. Proceed to checkout. A flat fee of $35 per swimmer (non refundable) will be billed which covers the splash fee and all eligible events. Relay only swimmers will also be required to follow the same process, sign the waiver and pay the flat fee.
10. MOC will send you a confirmation email verifying your payment. The account will stay “pending” until we approve the account on the MOC page.
11. Approval in our MOC registration system does not guarantee approval to swim in the meet. We will verify your eligibility during the meet seeding process with your coaches. Being approved in our system gives you access to your account and also access to score a volunteer shift early that fits your skills.
12. Inform your coach that you have registered with MOC and identify with the help of your team’s coaching staff the eligible events plus the bonus event.
13. Relay only swimmer will not be allowed to add a bonus event.
14. 6 and under swimmer will only be allowed to swim on Saturday.
15. No swimmer is allowed to swim up an age group. This includes relay swimmers.
16. Your swimmer will not be verified to participate until your coach enters them in the events. Any potential verification of eligibility will be done via your coach
17. After your account has been approved in our system please chose 1-2 volunteer shifts on our volunteer signup page.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions around the registration process. We are looking forward to seeing you at the pool.