Beat the Heat
We have been invited to NAU, in Flagstaff, for the Beat the Heat meet.
1. Individual events are preseeded, timed final events, with the exception of the events listed in #2.
2. The 400 IM, 400 Free, and 800 free will be limited to 3 heats per gender (30 swimmers). Entries will
be accepted until the heats are full/meet time limit is reached.
3. The 400 IM, 400 free and 800 free are deckseeded and Swimmers must checkin at the Clerk of
course if they wish to swim. Swimmers must provide their own timers and personnel to count laps.
4. All swimmers are limited to 4 events per day
5. Entry times must be the swimmer’s best long course times, no converted times.
6. Time Trials may be offered at the discretion of the meet referee.
7. The meet is limited to 300 athletes per session.
Timing: Participating teams will be assigned lanes for timing based on the number of
participants from each team in the session.