Woodlands Invitational - Saturday & Sunday (Away)
(this is a team hosted event)
2020 Woodlands Invitational
This is a prelims and finals meet with relays (all day event both Sat/Sun)
*Round Hill will provide tents for this meet*
- Meet on deck at: – team meeting (parking will be extremely tight)
- Team warmups start at XX
- Meet starts 9:00am
- Meet on deck at XX
- Team warmups are at:
- Meet starts at: XX
- Team pizza dinner will POSSIBLY be held after the meet at Skipolini’s in Walnut Creek
This two-day meet features individual and relay events and attracts premier teams from all over the East Bay. The meet’s preliminary trials and finals format is fun and is great preparation for the VSA League and Contra Costa County Championships. Swimmers that qualify for finals should expect a full-day. Please note that meet guidelines limit each swimmer to a maximum of 2 individual events and 2 relays. As a result, some swimmers may be limited to 1 individual event, as well as 1 or less relay events.
When : and July 12, 2020
Location: Woodlands Cabana Club, 111 Longleaf Drive, Walnut Creek
Team Areas: TBD. Round Hill will provide tents for this meet! Our team area will be identified on a map posted at the pool entrance the morning of the meet. There will also be signs posted with team names. Look for our RH tents!
Round Hill will cover entry fees, but there is be a $50 charge for no-shows.
- Saturday: 8:30am - 8:40am Lanes XXX
- Sunday: 7:30am - 7:40am Lanes XXX
Meet Start Time:
Parking: As in years past, there will be a loading and unloading zone in front of the pool. To help with traffic flow, drivers are asked to enter via Conifer Lane and exit Dogwood Lane for drop off. Please drive slowly. There is no parking allowed in the Citrus Walk condominium development next to the club.
Order of Events:
Jo bs: Invitationals require jobs assignments above and beyond our team point system. For those who are unable or choose not to work at this event there will be an opt-out fee of $35 per family assessed to your Round Hill member account. Jobs will be posed shortly on the team website and will be filled on a first come first-serve basis. If you would like to opt-out of your job, please email Kirsten Hazard at email@example.com
Swimsuit Guidelines: Swimsuits at the Woodlands Invitational must meet the criteria listed below. Swimsuits that do not meet these guidelines will not be allowed at the Woodlands Invitational. Swimmers appearing at Clerk of the Course wearing suits that do not meet the below rules will not be allowed to swim.
- For female swimmers, the swimsuit shall not cover the neck or extend past the shoulders, nor extend below the knee.
- The swimmer must wear only one swimsuit in one or two pieces
- For male swimmers, the swimsuit shall not extend above the navel or below the knees.
- Men’s swimsuits are in one piece subject to decency rule and observance of limitation in surface covered.
- No zippers or other fastening system is allowed.
- Only swimsuits complying with the FINA Swimsuit Specifications may be worn.
- All swimsuits shall be made from textile materials.
- Other items covering the body and not part of the swimsuit are prohibited
- Any kind of tape on the body is not permitted unless approved by the Referee.