Yukon Championship Swim Meet-Postponed
(this is a team hosted event)
Yukon Championships is the final "Home" event of the season for all swimmers in the club.
We will be joined this year by the Yukon Graylings Masters Swim Club to compete in this event.
NEW to our 2020 Yukon Championship meet is the addition of a session on Sunday morning, so we will have the following sessions:
1. Friday evening
2. Saturday morning
3. Saturday afternoon/evening
4. Sunday morning
Parents, your jobs are:
1. Please confirm on-line IF your swimmer is participating or decline him/her as not participating in this event by the Posted DEADLINE Date of April 10th. This is a very important step so the meet managers and coaches know if your swimmer is participating or not. Coaches will enter the swimmers into their events.
2. Sign up to volunteer on the job sign up. The meet cannot run without sufficient parental support. Job Sign Up is Coming Soon.
3. Read the meet package so you are aware of all the information. Meet Package is Coming Soon.
4. After coaches have entered swimmers into events, know the events your swimmer is participating in.
Thank you from your meet managers.
Lisa Harvey and Jenn Wallace
We thank our main sponsor Swim Yukon,
for making this event possible.
=>Use Air North travel code: YUKON2020 to book flights (15% off current price) for all supporters, family members, athletes, coaches to attend this meet.