Colorado Training Trip
We're excited to be heading back to Colorado for our 3rd annual Storm Training Trip! Dates are not finalized, but it will occur during the week of June 10-17.
A few notes:
- We will need additional chaperones. Looking for 2-3 parents to be able to attend the entire trip
- Swimmers will have to swim in the spring to be eligible to attend
- This event is for Senior swimmers. However, if your child is 13 or younger, we will ask that you attend as a chaperone.
- We have booked 2 Air BNB's in Thornton. One is less than a mile from the pool and the other is 3 miles away. They should be able to accommodate 25 people. If our group is larger, we can look into getting another home. Cost for 25 people to attend is less than 200 for the week.
- Flights are currently in the 200-250 range. If we get things rolling soon, we should be able to make this an affordable trip!
Look for further details to be posted soon (flights, hotels, practice times and events)