Please click here to view more information about the Makos, ECA's Greenville Area Summer Swim League Team: Minges Makos
2020 Season Details
- Head Coach: TBD
- Assistant Coach: TBD
- GASSL Parent Representative: Jennifer Hodgson
- Practice Facility: Minges Natatorium, ECU Varsity Pool
- Registration - Now open online: Join Makos!
- Tryouts - May 27-28
- Parent Orientation - June 5
- Start - June 7
- End - Saturday, July 25, 2020 - Championships
- Party - June 24
General Practice Schedule:
- June7 - July 17: Mon, Wed, Thurs - 6:15-7:30 p.m., Fri 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Competitions: 1 local competition per week, held on Tuesday nights, plus end of season championship meets.
- Fee Structure:
- ECA Members - $100 ($50 for those doing meets only)
- ECA Non-members - $150
- Fee includes : Team Cap, Team T-Shirt, Seasonal USA Swimming Registration, Training, Meets, GASSL Registration Fees
- Team Suits: Team suits will be a required purchase at around $40. Suit will be available for purchase from Carolina Swim Shop soon.
- Optional Items: Additional T-Shirts ( $15/each) or Caps ( $10/each) (Please note that each swimmer will be given one t-shirt and one cap as part of registration)
- Registration: Join Makos!
- Contact: email@example.com
New Swimmer Placements
The new swimmer placement is an evaluation process that generally involves a one-on-one interaction between a coach and your swimmer. Swimmers need to show that they can swim 25 yards without stopping. They need a swimsuit and goggles.
Placements are May 26 at 6:30 p.m.