2020 - Howard County Invitational Swimming Championship Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
The Columbia Clippers and the Columbia Association are proud to once again sponsor the Howard County Invitational Swimming Championships which will be held on Sunday, April 19, 2020 at Howard Community College. This meet is open to all Howard County Public High School Students. There are no qualifying times for this meet.
- Meet Notice **Coming Soon**
- Officials Signup Form **Coming Soon**
- Swimmer Entry Form **Coming Soon** Entry deadline: 8 pm Friday, April 10, 2020
- Swimmer Check In begins at 12:00pm and is required for all events prior to 12:45 pm
- Meet Warm Ups begin at 12:30pm
- Meet Competition begins at 1:30pm
Volunteer Signup Process
- The volunteer signup will open on Monday, March 23rd between 9 and 10am.
- Families will be limited to signing up for only one position (with the exception of trained or certified positions) for the first 48 hours after the Volunteer Signup has opened.
- If there are any open volunteer positions after the first 48 hours, families will be able to sign up for one additional position on Wednesday, March 25th starting between 9 and 10am.
- If there are any open volunteer positions on Monday, March 30th, the position limit per family will be removed and families can sign up for additional positions.
- Once the Volunteer Signup has opened, go to the Swim Meets box
at the bottom of the home page and click on the Job Signup
button next to the Howard County Invitational Swim Meet.
- Step 1: Find the empty slots shown as "---------".
- Step 2: Click on the checkbox in front of the empty slot that you want to sign up for.
- Step 3: Select [Signup] button to signup for the slots that you selected.
- If your Account name is printed right after the checkbox, you've signed up for that job. You do NOT have to "Signup" again. You, however, can use the "Remove Signup" button to remove the signup if you no longer want to work on that job.