Western Great Lakes Open - Due 5/26
(this is a team hosted event)
Entry Deadline: May 26th
Location: Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center
Eligible Groups: Senior Gold, Senior Sterling Silver, Senior Silver. Senior Bronze, Hartford Senior, Junior, Age Group Gold, Age Group Silver, Age Group Bronze, Super 8’s.
Entry Limits: Swimmers may enter a maximum of 3 events per day, 7 max for the meet. Lake Country swimmers do not need qualifying times to enter meet.
Entry Note for Non-Qualifiers: Although this meet requires swimmers to have achieved the qualifying times for their age group in every event offered, that requirement is waived for Lake Country swimmers at this meet. That being said, families with very young swimmers who are early in their development may want to skip or limit their swimmer's participation in this meet to shorter events. It can be a very intimidating atmosphere for new swimmers.
Meet Information: WGLO Meet Information
Please note changes to order of events. Sunday is now a distance event session for all ages. 10-Under events are now timed finals only (no finals session for them).
Friday and Saturday
AM Prelims 1 (13-14 Boys and Senior Girls) approx. 7-10AM
AM Prelims 2 (13-14 Girls and Senior Boys) approx. 10 AM-1 PM
PM Prelim/Timed Finals (10-Under Timed Finals, 11-12 Prelims) approx. 1-4 PM
Finals, top 8 11-12, top 16 13-14 and Senior return for finals, approx. 5:30-8:30 PM
Timed Finals 1500 Free, approx. 7-10 AM
Timed Finals all ages distance events, approx. 10 AM - 2 PM
Volunteer Work Requirements:
- This is the only MANDATORY team service meet this season. Each family is required to work TWO sessions.
- DISREGARD the times listed – Accurate times will be published closer to the meet date.
- Buyout fees for these meets are: $80 for 1 session; $180 for 2 sessions.
- Workers must be 16 or older. Younger workers must be preapproved by the volunteer coordinators.
- One checked box = one person’s job.
JOB SIGN-UP IS OPEN