May 4 - Course work 12 and older
Safe Sport Grant requires some swimmers (12 and older) and parents to take an online course to meet the requirement for funding. The more that complete the class, the better chances for funding.
Athletes and parents can independently complete the training sessions using the USA Swimming LEARN
1. Visit www.usaswimming.org/learn.
2. Enter your last name, first name and date of birth into the search parameters boxes. Click “Search”.
3. Click “Continue” next to your name.
4. Click “Go to Learn”.
5. Select “Courses” at the top.
6. For athletes ages 12-18, click on the Safe Sport for Athletes course and complete the course using
7. For athletes over the age of 18, click on SafeSport Training for Adult Athletes.
1. Visit https://learn.usaswimming.org/
2. Click “Register”.
3. Click “Create Account” in the Non-Member Access box.
4. Follow the prompts to register an account.
5. Click “Courses.”
6. In Parent’s Guide to Misconduct in Sport, select “Add to Cart”.
7. Click “Checkout”.
8. Enter the requested billing address information and click “Order”. [Note: the course is free]
9. Click “Dashboard”.
10. Select the Parent’s Guide to Misconduct in Sport course to start.
11. Complete the course using the prompts