Safety measures to follow during swim practices at NCAC
May 18, 2020 - Jun 30, 2020
May, 18 2020
Jupiter Dragons Swim Team safety measures to follow during swim practices at NCAC:
- Don’t come to practice if you have fever or any other discomfort.
- All swimmers to have hand sanitizers if needed to use on deck.
- All Swimmers have to practice social distancing on deck (no congregating for any reason, no physical contact, no handshakes or high fives).
- Arrival to practice should be 5 minutes prior, not earlier.
- Swimmers should arrive with their swim suits and swim caps on. Don’t ask teammates or coaches to put caps on. Label water bottles with name and no sharing.
- Swimmers will swim two per lane starting from opposite sides of the pool (East and West side).
- Coaches will assign swimmers to a Lane and Side.
- The lane assignments will be announced at the beginning of practice.
- Swimmers will not be allowed to change or shower after practice.
- The bathroom facilities should only be used in the case of an emergency.
- Pick up needs to be immediately after practice. No hanging out!
- The pool deck will be closed to parents