Same guidelines apply for lap swim that were in place over the last year. The only exception is that we can have up to two people in the same lane from different families. So….if you want to invite another member to swim with you in your lane they can. We will have 2 laps swims a day.
LAP SWIM SIGN UP LINK: https://signup.com/go/rMOUUCh.
PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE SPOT PER WEEK AHEAD OF TIME DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY. One spot equals one lane and can accommodate up to 3 family members at a time. In addition to your one spot per week reserved ahead of time, you can sign up for additional spots if they are available day-of. Day-of spots can be reserved starting at 6AM that day. Swimmers must be 12+ years old and/or must be able to pass the pool test. If you can't make your scheduled reservation, please cancel. This schedule is subject to change at anytime so please check the sign-up occasionally for changes.
We are going to give open swim a try. This is totally dependent on the membership being able to follow our rules and guidelines. Currently....each Membership can sign up for one spot a week ahead of time for open swim. If there are open spots day-of you can sign up for one more additional spot per week. The day-of spots can be signed up for no earlier then one hour before the open spot. The spots that you are signing up for are swimming spots. If a family of 5 is going to the pool and only two people are swimming you only need to sign up for two spots. All will be welcome....but we are limited to only 25 swimmers in the pool at one time. The sessions will be open for two hours. The first 45 minutes will be your swim time. The other hour and 15 minutes can be used to stay and enjoys the grounds.
OPEN SWIM SIGN-UP LINK: https://signup.com/go/MjvcsoE
BEFORE COMING TO THE POOL - Take a shower at home and consider applying sunscreen before coming as your time on the deck is limited
ENTERING THE FACILITY - All Members must sign in one at a time. Please, social distant yourself and wait for the supervisor to check you in.
SANITIZE YOUR HANDS UPON ENTERING - This is highly recommended.
BEFORE ENTERING THE FACILITIES YOU MUST WEAR A MASK - If you do not have a mask, you will be provided with one. This is state-mandated.
HEALTH CHECK AND COVID SCREENING – All Members must sign a one-time COVID Waiver. Then all Members will be screened upon entrance. You may have your temperature check as an extra precaution. You may not enter the facilities if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or answer YES to any of our COVID Health questions. You will be asked to not come back for two weeks or provide us a with a negative COVID test result.
ENTERING THE POOL DECK - You may put your supplies down on a chair or chaise lounge. Please sanitize those items when you are done using them. Please do not leave items in the restroom.
DECK - MAINTAIN 6’ DISTANCE at all times
- Masks must be worn at all times unless in the water.
- No congregating
- Parents of swim team parents should remain in your car to help with social distancing
- If you need to observe your child, you may do so by following the social distancing guidelines, wear a mask, and follow a rule of only 1 parent per child, with siblings if necessary. Suggested seating would be on the bleachers.
WHILE IN THE POOL
- If you need to use the stairs to enter or exit, please wait until other swimmers are not in the way.
- Bring your own kickboard, hand paddles, pull buoys, etc.
- Restrooms have a 4 person capacity.
- Touch as little as possible to cut down on any extra exposure or contact
- Remember you must MAINTAIN 6 FEET AT ALL TIMES even in the water!
- Swim in the center of your lane (Unless with a family member)
- While swimming with a family member, it is important that you do not stand side by side at the end of the lane. Always stay on the marked black line on the bottom of the pool floor.
- REFRAIN FROM YELLING UNLESS THERE IS AN EMERGENCY (This means do not yell over to your friend in Lane 3 if you are in Lane 6).
- NO CONGREGATING AT THE POOL OR THE PARKING LOT
Thank you for following these guidelines and know that these rules may change weekly as our state goes into different Phases. These rules are in addition to the posted pool rules.