COVID 19 CHECK IN
(this is a team hosted event)
Thank you for volunteering your time to the team! We need everyone's help to make sure we have an adult at the COVID-19 Check in desk for all practice times.
If we do not have someone at the check-in that means there we WILL NOT be able to facilitate practice. So it is imperative that we all put in our time to make this work.
All your hours you put into volunteering at the check in desk will go towards your volunteer hours.
- Facilitate gate entry protocol for athletes and guests
- Ensure athletes wear masks and maintain social distancing while waiting to enter
- Upon entry, ask athletes whether they are:
- Experiencing coronavirus symptoms
- Have been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms or have tested positive
- If either is yes, deny entry and report to athlete’s coach
- If both are no, proceed
- Scan athlete’s temperature
- If temperature exceeds 100.4 F, deny entry and report to athlete’s coach
- If temperature is less than 100.4 F, proceed
- Direct athletes to sanitize hands and proceed to appointed area for equipment bag and practice area
- Monitor gate and pool deck to ensure athletes and guests maintain social distancing
- Facilitate gate exit protocol to ensure athletes and guests
maintain social distancing while exiting
- Delay entry of next group until those leaving vacate gate area
- Answer inquiries and provide documentation regarding the safety protocols when approached by authorized personnel
If you have any questions and/or concerns please feel free to contact the Coaching Staff.
VSC Coaching Staff and Parent Board