2020 Summer Virtual Dryland PHASE 2
BAC Virtual Dry Land SUMMER 2020
This is a NEW Dry Land Program for the Summer of 2020, to coincide with the Return To Pool at NPCP, Return to pool at BAC, Stroke Clinics at BAC and Competitive Readiness Clinics at BAC.
Summer VDL PHASE 2 will start July 27th. Graham will confirm start dates via email. Initially athletes will be restricted to two VDL sessions weekly. Based upon demand, some sessions may be canceled/consolidated AND/OR additional VDL sessions may be offered AND/OR athletes may be permitted to register for additional VDL sessions.
- All meetings will be done through a SECURE zoom meeting
- In compliance with USA SWIMMING there will be a 8:1 athlete to coach ratio
- all virtual training will be supervised by a coach
- all training and electronic communication will complete by 7:59pm to be MAAPP compliant
- Practice times will range from 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Once the initial commitment period ends, families will be sent a schedule of practice times to commit to
- 10 & unders 2x a week :30mins on Tuesdays/Thursdays
- 11 & overs 2x a week :40mins on Mondays/Wednesdays OR Tuesdays/Thursdays
- Missed the commitment period?
- Please contact Coach
Graham for options that may include
- Being assigned to a class time that isn't yet full
- placed on a waiting list until we can offer a full class
- Please contact Coach Graham for options that may include