TRYOUTS 2020-2021 SEASON
Jan 8, 2021 (10:45 AM) - Mar 31, 2021 (10:00 PM)
March, 31 2021
Tryouts ([* ALL Locations *])
Tryouts 2020-2021 Season!
Tryouts take place most Friday Nights at 8pm and 8:15pm and some saturdays at 1:30pm and 1:45pm
Please read below for important information regarding tryouts.
- Berkeley Aquatic Club Center for Excellence
- September 11th and 18th 3:45-5:00pm in 15 minute blocks
- Each 15 minute block is capped at a maximum of 6 swimmers
- Any swimmer looking to join a year round competitive program that can swim a length of the pool without stopping or needing assistance
- How do I sign up?
- At the top right corner of the page is a "register now" button. Start there
- Create an account
- Find a time and date that works for you and register for that spot. The slots will follow this format DATE - TIME for example 8/3/20 10:45-11:00am. That spot is for Monday August 8th at 10:45am.
- Once you have been approved by an administrator, you'll get a confirmation email back. No need to email or reconfirm your spot once confirmation is received.
- How will the tryout take place?
- Mask up, masks must be worn the entire time you are in the facility with the exception of when the athlete is in the water. The one parent or guardian on deck with them must remain masked.
- Swimmers and ONE parent or guardian will enter at the rear of the building through the double doors.
- Temperatures will be checked
- Swimmers will be assigned a lane and escorted to a socially distant holding area.
- Once everyone is set, swimmers will be taken to their lane for the tryout
- Following the tryout, exit the building promptly. Staff members will show you which door to exit from.
- When will we receive our placement?
- Group placements will be sent the following Monday of each week via email.
- Is there a cost to tryout?
- yes, upon registering for a spot you must place down a $50 non refundable deposit for your athlete.
- I have more questions, who can I contact?
- Coach Graham is ready to help, [email protected]