Haines City Tritons vs Blue Wave Dual Meet (USAS SANCTIONED!)
Haines City Tritons vs Blue Wave USAS Sanctioned Dual Meet
9/19/20 @ Haines City's Lake Eva Aquatic Complex
Open to all USA Swimming registered swimmers
Crawl. walk, run. That is the saying USA Swimming is using regarding the return to sanctioned competition. We will have our first "real" meet at Haines City mid September. All swimmers must be USAS registered. I will post more on that soon.
This meet is for all our age & training groups. They will score 6 & Unders, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14 and open age groups. This will be a dual meet. That means there will be points awarded and a team trophy hangs in the balance for the winning team. The better our participation, the better our odds of coming home with the trophy. Earning a trophy would be fitting given all we have endured since March. We hope you attend!
Questions? Reach out. Text me at (813) 846-8352.
- Type of Meet: Age Group and Open, 25 yard, Short Course, Timed Finals, Closed Invitational, All events will be swum fastest to slowest. No fly-over starts at this competition.
- Host: Haines City Tritons Swim Team
- Sponsor: Haines City Department of Parks and Recreation
- Dates and Time: Saturday, September 19, 2020.
- Warm-up: 7:30am - Haines City Tritons, 8:15am - Brandon Blue Wave
- Start: 9:15 am
- Location: Lake Eva Aquatic Center. 321 South 6 th Street, Haines City, Florida 33844
- Directions: US 27 to SR 17/92, SR 17/92 east to 6 th Street, Turn right on 6 th follow to the pool
- Pool Specs: Certified, 6 lane, 25 yard outdoor pool, non-turbulent lane lines,
- Water depth at the competition starting end is a minimum of 5ft and the turn end is 5ft.
- Timing System: Colorado Timing System, Automatic Touchpads.
- Timing Operator: Accurate Swim Timing
- Eligibility: Open to all USA Swimming registered swimmers with HCTY and BW
- Seeding: Use 25 yard times for seeding purposes. Conversions may be made using the formula in the 2020 Florida Swimming Handbook, or by the standard computer software used to prepare your entry.
- Scratches: No penalty for scratching on the block.
- Entry Limit: Five (5) individual events per day, plus relays. Swimmers over entered will be considered as entered in the first 5 events each day. No limit to relay entries, but each entry should indicate “A”,”B” etc.
- Cost: $15 facility fee, $2.00 Online Heat Sheet Fee, $5.00 per individual event fee. $5 Coaching fee No relay fees