CPSC TYR Age Group Intrasquad
Crown Point High School, 1500 South Main Street, Crown Point, IN 46307
FRIDAY PM (Session 1 - ALL Age Group swimmers): Begin at 5:00 pm (CPSC swimmers need to be on deck by 5:00 pm ready to warm up)
Meet will begin promptly at 5:30 pm. Those registering will be split into two team by the coaching staff. This meet will be preseeded and changes will not be made to entries at the meet.
This meet WILL be Live Streamed on Facebook Live for all parents to watch since no spectators will be allowed in. Race results will be posted on our website on the LIVE RESULTS tab as well as on Meet Mobile at no charge.
COVID Policies & Safety Plan for this Meet:
- Swimmers will enter and exit through side exterior door on north side of pool
- Locker rooms
- There will be NO locker room access at all
- Swimmers will have a designated bathroom to use that will get sanitized after each use
- All swimmers, coaches, and officials will be require to have masks on at all times.
- Swimmers will take mask off once they approach the starting
block they are assigned to.
- There will be hooks on the wall for swimmers to put masks on
- Swimmers who are not swimming will sit on blue taped mark that
have all been measured out to 6 feet apart.
- Once swimmers have a blue mark that will be their assigned mark the rest of the meet.
- Swimmers will remain at their spot unless directed otherwise
- Spectators - There will be NO spectators allowed in the building other than the necessary volunteers to run the meet.
- There are NO relays for this meet.
- End of meet
- Blocks, benches, and any equipment used will be sanitized and wiped down
- Anyone not following above protocols will be removed from the meet immediately and sent home.