2020 Boys High School Pre-Season Workout Starts September 14, 2020
Boys High School Pre-Season Workouts
Start Date: September 14, 2020
- $85.00 Pool Workout Fee
- Due to Covid-19 and the uncertainty of pool availability, this pool workout fee covers Sept 14 – Oct 22 evening practices.
- If we can hold morning practices at some point, an additional fee will be charged to attend those practices.
- Oct 26 - Nov 25: To be determined once we get closer and start the Short Course Season. An additional fee will be charged for these practices until Boys High School season starts on November 30th.
- $74 or $20 USA Swimming Insurance
- $74 Full USA Swimming Membership – unlimited swim meet participation during Short Course and Long Course Seasons.
- $20 Flex USA Swimming Membership (Under age 18 only) – restriction of two swim meets per membership year. This membership can be upgraded to a full USA membership if needed.
Dates: September 14 – October 22
- Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- 14,15,16 (MTW)
- 21,22,23 (MTW)
- 28,29,30 (MTW)
- 5,6,7 (MTW)
- 12,14,15 (MWTh)
- 19,21,22 (MWTh)
***Eligibility: 9th-12th grade boys, 7th-8th grade boys that participated on the Boys High School team last year and must be a student attending the Minot Public Schools.
***Instructions: Use Door #29. Wear a mask from door #29 until on deck, ready to swim and after practice until leaving the buliding. Temperature checks will take place, anyone over 100.4 will be sent home. Swimmers only, no observers.
***Adjusted fees available for later start times, send an email to inquire.
***Questions: Call Lisa @ 500-9837 or Email: email@example.com