Last Chance (Sectional) Swim Meets
The 2021 Last Chance Swim Meets will be held on Saturday February 13th and Sunday, February14th, 2021 at various sites and virtually.
Swimmers with Non-State Qualifying Times: Can enter up to 3 individual and 2 relay events at the last chance swim meet.
Swimmers that have not completed 3 meets this season are also eligible to attend and meet will count towards one of 3 meets needed to compete at the State Meet.
There is no entry fee to attend this year.
There will be no auto-advance option for the winner of an event at the sectional swim meet. Swimmers without a Q time will need to meet the Q time at this meet in order to advance to the State Swim Meet.
Saturday, February 13th Last Chance Meet Hosts:
- Algona hosted Bedell (in-person) and Le Mars (virtually)
- Muscatine hosted Washington (in-person)
- Ottumwa hosted Oskaloosa (virtually)
- Scott County hosted Forest City (virtually) and Maquoketa (in-person)
Sunday, February 14th Last Chance Meet Hosts:
- DSMY - Wellmark hosted Nishna Valley (in-person)
- Dubuque hosted MACR (in-person)
- Keokuk hosted Burlington and Fort Madison (in-person)
- Marshalltown hosted Black Hawk County, Charles City, Newton and Rathbun Lake (all in-person)
- 2.14.21 Dubuque Hosted Last Chance Meet Results.pdf
- 2.14.21 Marshalltown Hosted Last Chance Meet Results.pdf
- 2.13.21 Muscatine Hosted Last Chance Meet Results.pdf
- 2.14.21 DSMY Hosted Last Chance Meet Results.pdf
- 2.14.21 Keokuk Hosted Last Chance Meet Results.pdf
- 2.13.21 Algona Hosted Last Chance Meet Results.pdf
- 2.13.21 Scott County Hosted Last Chance Meet - Forest City Results.pdf
- 2.13.21 Scott County Hosted Last Chance Meet - SCFY & MAQ Results.pdf
- 2.13.21 Ottumwa Hosted Last Chance Meet - Ottumwa Results.pdf
- 2.14.21 Ottumwa Hosted Last Chance Meet - Oskaloosa Results.pdf