Clinic Number 3
FOUR WEEK CLINIC 1/4 TO 1/29
FOUR WEEK CLINIC 10/26 TO 11/21
BY REGISTERING i AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I certify that I am the
parent or legal guardian for my child(ren). I hereby give my
permission for any supervisor, coach or other team administrator
associated with the Methacton Aquatic Club to
seek and give appropriate medical attention for our child(ren) in
the event of accident, injury, illness. I will be responsible for
any and all costs associated with any necessary medical attention
I hereby waive, release and forever discharge Methacton Aquatic Club and associated supervisor, coach or other team administrator from all rights and claims for damages, injury, loss to person or property which may be sustained or occur during participation in Methacton Aquatic Club activities, whether or not damages or loss is due to negligence. I hereby acknowledge that my children is (are) physically fit and capable of participation in all Swim Team activities.
By registering my child(ren)
with the Methacton Aquatic
Club , I agree to participate (or
allow my child(ren) and family members to participate) in
the Methacton Aquatic
Club , and hereby
release Methacton Aquatic
Club , its directors, officers,
agents, coaches, and employees from liability for any injury that
might occur to myself (or to my child(ren) and family members)
while participating in the Methacton Aquatic Club program, including travel to and from training sessions,
swim meets or other scheduled team activities.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the above mentioned organizations and/or individuals, their agents and/or employees, against any and all liability for personal injury, including injuries resulting in death to me, my child(ren) and/or other family members, or damage to my property, the property to my child(ren) and/or other family members, or both, while I (or my child(ren) or family members) participating in the Methacton Aquatic Club program.
COVID-19 Code of Conduct: Athlete/Swimmer and Parent/Guardian Agreement:
As a member of the Methacton Aquatic Club(MAC), I acknowledge that following COVID-19 rules of conduct is important to my health and safety, the health and safety of my teammates, MAC Staff, Pool Staff, and the community reputation of my team during the COVID-19 pandemic.
I realize that not acting in a respectful and proper way while engaged in team activities is harmful to myself and to my team and prevents our team from moving forward as both a team and a business. Therefore, I, pledge and commit to observe the following basic rules of conduct while involved in MAC related activities:
- I pledge to follow the Methacton Aquatic Club (MAC) Health and Safety Plan found on our website.
- I pledge to stay home if sick or anyone in my household is sick and communicate with MAC Coaches when feeling ill.
- I pledge to wear a mask while indoors other than while in the pool.
- I pledge to stay home for 14 days after travel to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19.
- I pledge to stay home for 14 days after coming in contact with someone that has tested positive with COVID-19.
- I pledge to obey all lawful directions of adults with appropriate authority, promptly and respectfully.
- I pledge to keep all body parts to myself. No physical contact with others, like high fives or shaking hands.
- I pledge to socially and physically distance (6ft apart) as best to my ability while at practices and while walking in the MHS Hallway.
- I pledge to wear my suit to and from practice, bring my own water bottle and bring my own gear. I acknowledge locker rooms are for restroom purposes only; water fountains and shared gear will not be available.
- I pledge to come to practice on my designated day, arrive and depart at my designated time. I acknowledge if I arrive outside of those parameters, I will be asked to leave.
- I pledge to wash hands and use hand sanitizer before entering and exiting the facility.
- I understand that the consequences for violating MAC COVID -19 Code of Conduct will lead to suspension or removal from the team.