KEY Fall Invitational-Virtual(SPY swims at our Y)
(this is a team hosted event)
KEY Fall Invitational-VIRTUAL (SPY Swim Team swims at our Y)
EVERYONE ENTERING OUR YMCA will have temperature taken. No person shall be admitted with a temperature over 100.4 F or in accordance with CDC & local health department recommendations.
Please remember if your child experiences any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please keep them home for their safety and our swimming family. Coaches totally understand.
Dates for our Y to Race It Up:
Evening for 100 Numbered Events
- Arrive 6:20-6:30pm
- Warm Ups: 6:30-6:50pm for all Swimmers
- Meet Start: 7:00pm
Morning Sessions for all Age Groups for all 200
- Senior Groups: Arrive at Y 6:45-6:55am;Pool 7-7:20 am
- Presenior & Advnaced Groups: Arrive at Y 7-7:15am; Pool 7:20-7:35am
- Development & Beginner Groups: Arrive 7:15-7:30am; Pool 7:35-7:50am
- Meet Start: 8:00am
- Warm ups
Late Afternoon/Evening Session for all age Groups for
all 300 Numbered Events
- Senior Groups: Arrive at Y 4:45-4:55pm; Pool 5:00-5:20pm
- Presenior & Advnaced Groups: Arrive at Y 4:30-4:40pm; Pool 4:45-5:00pm
- Development & Beginner Groups: Arrive 4:20-4:30; Pool 4:30-4:45pm
- Meet Start> 5:30pm
- Warm Ups
For Sunday Sessions:
- 10 & under swimmers will be in pool area at bleachers or designated chairs like the dual meet was set up
- 11 & older swimmers will be in BIG Gym. Swimmers are to maintain an Eight foot distance radius from other swimmers. Swimmers from same household may share same spot
- Be sure swimmers in gym have blankets and extra towels to stay warm
For Saturday Session:
- All swimmers will be in pool area
- 500 yd Swimmers must have a lap counter. If Parent or Guardian is counting, please let Head Coach John Bishop know
- must wear swimsuits to and
- locker rooms are not available for changing
- must wear facial covering at
all times except when preparing to swim behind the start blocks and
- 10 & under swimmers may leave their mask at bags
- must have a container or plastic bag for facial covering safe keeping and dry while athlete swims
- need to follow the directions of meet marshals for the safety of everyone
- Please follow all guidelines, instructions, and spacing on deck when not swimming as communicated by your coaches, meet marshalls and Y Staff
Spectators For SpringfieldY:
- there will be NO SPECTATORS allowed on the pool deck.
- Only meet workers, meet volunteers, officials, and those with prior approval from the Head Coach.
NO Clerk of Course: swimmers to report directly to the blocks for their events. There will meet marshals and coaches helping with younger age groups
At this time, individual events limited to 3 per swim session
To be eligible to swim in this meet, a swimmer must belong to your YMCA 30 days prior to the meet. The swimmer’s age will be determined by the first day of the meet –
All swimmers must meet all YUSA Competitive Sports Eligibility Standards
Entry into our YMCA requires a température screening. No person shall be admitted with a temperature over 100.4F or in accordance with CDC, or local health department recommendations.
Capacity Per ODH regulations, the maximum number of participants gathered at any facility is 15% of posted fire- code capacity. Participants include athletes, coaches,and volunteers . At this time, SPY is still not allowing Spectators.
* In observance of the
15% maximum, the number of individuals may be
* Parents are encouraged to volunteer during the meet to reduce the number of people.
Athlete, Coaches & Volunteer Safety
- Players, coaches, volunteers, and officials must conduct daily symptom assessments before each practice or game. Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
- Promote good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- No congregating before or after races by swimmers, coaches, or officials is permitted.
- Ensure social distancing is being followed at all times.
Mask/Cloth Face Covering Wearing Requirements
Masks/cloth face coverings will be mandatory for all participants. Participants are defines as swimmers, coaches, officials, volunteers, and spectators. Everyone must wear a mask/face covering for the duration of the meet.
Swimmers are to come prepared to swim.
Locker Room bathrooms will be accessible for those in attendance. Please keep numbers to a minimum in the locker rooms at any given time.
There will be no Concession stand or hospitality. Everyone needs to bring their own snacks and water/Gatorade.
Meet Marshals will help monitor the number of people on the pool deck throughout the meet and help direct traffic from the entrance to the pool area and then to the exit upon the conclusion of the meet.
Awards will be given out for 10 & Under events for 1st through 16th place.
- Saturday Evening Events
- 101 Mixed 400 IM
- 102 Mixed 11-12 500 Freestyle
- 103 Mixed 13-14 500 Freestyle
- 104 Mixed 15 & Over 500 Freestyle
- Sunday Morning Events ( this is not the correct Event order, it will be rearranged for our age groups)
- 201 Girls 11-12 200 Medley Relay
- 202 Boys 11-12 200 Medley Relay
- 203 Girls 13-14 200 Medley Relay
- 204 Boys 13-14 200 Medley Relay
- 205 Girls 15 & Over 200 Medley Relay
- 206 Boys 15 & Over 200 Medley Relay
- 207 Mixed 11-12 100 IM
- 208 Mixed 12 & Over 200 IM
- 209 Mixed 11-12 50 Breaststroke
- 210 Mixed 12 & Over 200 Breaststroke
- 211 Mixed 11-12 100 Freestyle
- 212 Mixed 13 & Over 100 Freestyle
- 213 Mixed 11-12 100 Backstroke
- 214 Mixed 13 & Over 100 Backstroke
- 215 Mixed 11-12 50 Butterfly
- 216 Mixed 12 & Over 200 Butterfly
- 220 Girls 8 & Under 100 Medley Relay
- 221 Boys 8 & Under 100 Medley Relay
- 222 Girls 9-10 200 Medley Relay
- 223 Boys 9-10 200 Medley Relay
- 224 Mixed 8 & Under 25 Freestyle
- 225 Mixed 9-10 50 Freestyle
- 226 Mixed 10 & Under 100 Breaststroke
- 227 Mixed 8 & Under 25 Butterfly
- 228 Mixed 10 & Under 50 Butterfly
- 229 Mixed 8 & Under 50 Freestyle
- 230 Mixed 10 & Under 100 Backstroke
- Sunday Late Afternoon Events ( this is not the correct Event order, it will be rearranged for our age groups)
- 301 Girls 15 & Over 200 Freestyle Relay
- 302 Boys 15 & Over 200 Freestyle Relay
- 303 Girls 13-14 200 Freestyle Relay
- 304 Boys 13-14 200 Freestyle Relay
- 305 Girls 11-12 200 Freestyle Relay
- 306 Boys 11-12 200 Freestyle Relay
- 307 Mixed 13 & Over 50 Freestyle
- 308 Mixed 11-12 50 Freestyle
- 309 Mixed 13 & Over 100 Butterfly
- 310 Mixed 11-12 100 Butterfly
- 311 Mixed 12 & Over 200 Backstroke
- 312 Mixed 11-12 50 Backstroke
- 313 Mixed 13 & Over 100 Breaststroke
- 314 Mixed 11-12 100 Breaststroke
- 315 Mixed 11 & Over 200 Freestyle
- 320 Girls 8 & Under 100 Freestyle Relay
- 321 Boys 8 & Under 100 Freestyle Relay
- 322 Girls 9-10 200 Freestyle Relay
- 323 Boys 9-10 200 Freestyle Relay
- 324 Mixed 10 & Under 100 Freestyle
- 325 Mixed 8 & Under 25 Breaststroke
- 326 Mixed 10 & Under 50 Breaststroke
- 327 Mixed 10 & Under 100 Butterfly
- 328 Mixed 8 & Under 25 Backstroke
- 329 Mixed 10 & Under 50 Backstroke
- 330 Mixed 8 & Under 100 IM
- 331 Mixed 9-10 100 IM
- 332 Mixed 10 & Under 200 Freestyle
BY ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND FOREVER RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPRINGFIELD FAMILY YMCA AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY LIABILITY OR CLAIMS INCLUDING FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DISEASE OR PROPERTY LOSSES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE AND GIVE UP ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE TO SEEK DAMAGES, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN, IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.