Flight Session Limits per MVAC Management:
Mountain View Aquatic Center - Swim Meet Requirements
Total Facility Capacity 160
• • Example Meet numbers: o 134 swimmers
• o 10 coaches
• o ~ 6 officials
• o 10 volunteer timers ª Any additional coaches, volunteers, spectators, etc. must be
deducted from the total facility capacity.
• Spectators – May be allowed but will count toward the total facility capacity and will be
determined 1 week prior to the meet. Spectator numbers will be determined by the facility
coordinator and the head coach of the team hosting the meet.
• The host swim team(s) must develop and submit a swim meet plan identifying how the meet
will operate and how COVID19 safety protocols will be enforced. This will include; designated
team areas and a plan for how they will facilitate the timely entry and exit of swimmers.
• Warm-up capacity is 95 swimmers: 45 in competition pool, 50 in the lap pool. Meet s with
more than 95 swimmers will require multiple warm-up times.
• Swimmers must be social distance while in the facility. o USA swimming guidelines must be
followed for warm-ups and anytime there is more than one swimmer in a lane.
• There will be designated places for all swimmers to place their belongings and sit while they
are not swimming.
• To ensure there is enough deck space for officials, timers and swimmers during relay events
relays will only be allowed to swim in every other lane. This will allow for spacing on the deck as
well as behind the starting blocks.
For more information, please email Lim @ [email protected]