2020 November Time Trial
NOVEMBER TIME TRIAL
HOSTED BY TOWN WRECKERS SWIM TEAM
Sunday, NOVEMBER 22, 2020
Burt Flickinger Aquatic Center
21 Oak Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Warm Up - 8:00 a.m. Start - 9:00 a.m. End - 12:00 noon.
Due to facility capacity restrictions, the meet will be limited to swimmers, coaches, officials and meet personnel. We need the stands to accommodate our athletes. We will have the meet live streamed thanks to Coach Pat. Thank you for understanding!
Athletes limited to 2 individual events.
FEES: $2.00 fee for
TWST ECC registered swimmers.
$10.00 fee for TWST non registered ECC swimmers.
1 OPEN MIXED 200 INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY
2 OPEN MIXED 200 BUTTERFLY
3 OPEN MIXED 50 FREE
4 OPEN MIXED 200 BACKSTROKE
5 OPEN MIXED 50 BUTTERFLY
6 OPEN MIXED 200 BREASTSTROKE
7 OPEN MIXED 50 BACKSTROKE
8 OPEN MIXED 100 FREESTYLE
9 OPEN MIXED 50 BREASTSTROKE
10 OPEN MIXED 500 FREESTYLE
1) Strict social distancing will be adhered to at all times.
2) Pool deck will be limited to swimmers, coaches, officials and meet personal.
3) Pool deck entry will be limited to Swimmers, Officials and Meet Personal. Controlled access to pool will be
through front gate & registration table with sign in sheets. Temperature checks will be performed before
entering - any individual with a temperature at or above 100.4 will need to leave immediately. Then individuals
will need to answer 3 health questions:
• Have you tested positive
for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
• Have you been exposed to someone being tested for COVID-19 or who has symptoms
compatible with COVID-19?
• Have you traveled to a COVID-19 “hotspot” in the last 2 weeks as defined by NYS?
From a process standpoint, if the answer to question 3 is YES, the participants may be able to exit
quarantine early depending on the specifics of their travel based on:
For travelers who were in another state for more than 24 hours:
• Travelers must obtain a test within three days of departure from that state.
• The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days.
• On day 4 of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests
come back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second
negative diagnostic test.
For travelers who were in another state for less than 24 hours:
• The traveler does not need a test prior to their departure from the other state and does not
need to quarantine upon arrival in New York State.
• However, the traveler must fill out our traveler form upon entry into New York State, and
take a COVID diagnostic test 4 days after their arrival in New York.