Full Meet Announcment
Meet Host: STAT
Location: Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center, 610 MIne Road,
Stafford, VA 22554
All local and state protocols will be followed per Moving Virginia
Forward – Phase 3 Guidance Here In applying for this
sanction, STAT agrees to comply and to enforce all health and
safety mandates and guidelines of USA Swimming, Virginia Swimming,
the Commonwealth of Virginia, and Stafford County.
Facility Considerations / Guidance: Refer to meet invitation Please
see attached Facility Map for enter, exit and seating areas.
Capacity Limits: The following capacity limitations will be in
place inside the Jeff Rouse Swim and Sports Center at all times
utilizing Phase 3 Moving Virginia Forward guidance of no more than
250 people in the facility.
• During Warm Ups and Competition [217-242
• Swimmers: 150
• Maximum of 15 Coaches will be in the facility
• Maximum of 15 Officials/Dry Deck
• Maximum of 10 Timers (1 per lane plus head timer)
• Maximum of 12 Officials
• 13 Covid Marshals
• 8 Meet Management Volunteers
• 7 Facility Staff
• All 15 and Over swimmers will swim in the first morning
session (Sessions 2 & 6)
• All 13-14 swimmers will swim in the last morning
session (Sessions 3 & 7)
o NOTE: 13/14 and over events may be split into
boys/girls sessions depending on the number of entries. Teams will
be notified by November 28th if there are any changes to the
• All 11-12 swimmers will swim in the first afternoon
session (Sessions 4 & 8)
• All 10 and Under swimmers will swim in the last
afternoon session (Sessions 5 & 9)
• All events will be timed finals.
• Friday Distance Session: Warm Up will begin at 4:00pm;
competition will start at 5:00pm
• Morning sessions: 15 and Over warm-ups start at 7:00am;
competition starts at 8:00am. 13-14 warm-ups will begin immediately
after the conclusion the 15 & over session, but not before
10:15am with competition start not before 11:15am.
• Afternoon sessions: 11-12 Warm-ups not before 1:30 pm;
competition starts not before
2:30pm. 10 and Under warm-ups will begin immediately
after the conclusion of the 11-12 Session, but not before 4:45pm
with competition start not before 5:45pm.
• Lane assignment and warm-up times for individual clubs
will be posted on the STAT website no later than Monday, November
30, 2020 and will also be emailed to the contact person of the
• If the prior session runs late, the next sessions
warm-up will begin 15 minutes after the previous session ends to
allow time for cleaning.