Central Pause - Dec 8
Central Pause -December 8th
Beginning MONDAY 23rd -until we hear more, or minimally until December 8th. Your coaches from WEST will be on deck to continue to connect and engage with your swimmers during this time.
- Please read through the options and either select commit or decline by tomorrow, FRIDAY 19TH AT MIDNIGHT
- Once we receive commitments we will send out a google sign up to commit to spots
A few things to note:
- If we are on deck, we are not allowed to have more than one unrelated swimmer in the lane at a time. We can put siblings in a lane at the same time. For the most part we can have those swimmers come together to make it easier on your family
- We are only allowed to offer 1:1 instruction if we are on deck.
- We will utilize 2 lanes of the pool between 4:00-7:00 pm.
- When you do select times for the 1:1 appointments, please try to choose the days your swimmer usually swims.
- We will replace Thursday 26th for Friday 27th and then return to Thursday 3rd for the next week.
- 1:1 instruction for 1x/week -length of instruction will be based on demand
- Receive supplemental swim workouts based on your child's level. Your swimmer can do on their own or with you on the pool deck. These can be done during lap swim hours.
NOTE: During lap swim no more than 2 swimmers per lane. (This is not guided programming and if your swimmer is 9 or younger, a guardian who is 16+ has to be present at all times while they are at the facility.)
- Receive written dryland challenges that are age appropriate/skill based that can be done at home.
- Credit/refund for the PAUSE/BREAK
- No supplemental programming will be offered