West Pause - Dec 8th
Beginning MONDAY 23rd -until we hear more or minimally until December 8th. Your coaches from WEST will be on deck to continue to connect and engage with your swimmers during this time.
- Please read through the options and either select commit or decline by tomorrow, FRIDAY 19TH AT MIDNIGHT
- Once we receive commitments we will send out a google sign up to commit to spots
A few things to note:
- If we are on deck, we are not allowed to have more than one unrelated swimmer in the lane at a time. We can put siblings in a lane at the same time, NO MORE THAN 2 IN A LANE TOTAL.
- We can coordinate siblings to come together to make it easier on your family
- We are only allowed to offer 1:1 instruction if we are on deck.
- We will utilize 2 lanes of the pool between 3:30-7:30 pm M-TH and Friday 3:30-6:30 pm & Saturday as needed 8:00-10:00 am
- You will have the same slot for the next 2 weeks.
- We will figure out Thanksgiving Day and work around that. Some swimmers might have a different schedule to make this work.
- 1:1 instruction for 1x/week -length of instruction will be based on demand. I am considering 1 hr for Group A and 45 minutes for Group B based on their practice offerings /week.
- Receive supplemental swim workouts based on your child's level. Your swimmer can do on their own or with you on the pool deck. These can be done during lap swim hours.
NOTE: During lap swim no more than 2 swimmers per lane. (This is not guided programming and if your swimmer is 9 or younger, a guardian who is 16+ has to be present at all times while they are at the facility.)
- Receive written dryland challenges that are age appropriate/skill based that can be done at home.
- Credit/refund for the PAUSE/BREAK
- No supplemental programming will be offered