January Figure Privates
(this is a team hosted event)
January figure privates are now available! With the new COVID restrictions, you must sign up no later than noon, the Thursday before the lesson. Swimmers are NOT required to take figure privates. However, it is encouraged as part of a successful athlete's training if she needs or wants more individualized help. Please read below regarding policies on sign up, attendance, and payment as some aspects may have changed.
- Swimmers are typically limited to 2 privates per month
- After the 7th of the month you may sign up for an additional spot if available.
- Please sign up your daughter with a swimmer who is in the same age group and of equal ability. If you have questions about this please contact your coach.
- When you cancel or withdraw from a figure private please notify the coach(s) via email.
- You may not sign up for a private within 48 hours of the private without contacting the coach first to make sure the coach is still available.
- Please remember to have your swimmer arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the practice so they are warmed up and ready to go.
- If you do not show up for the private or cancel within 48 hours of the private you will be charged the full amount.
- All privates are semi-privates - 2 swimmers. Cost of a semi-private is $70 total or- $35 each swimmer.
- If you sign up for a semi-private and no one else signs up you will be responsible for paying for a private $55.
- Payment for figures is completed at the front desk of the New Canaan YMCA and the receipt must be emailed or presented to the coach at the beginning of the lesson.
- When paying at the front desk, the lookup code is SY-