Dual Meet vs Triton
Below is the meet
information and order of events is at the end of the
Sign up deadline is
Wednesday, January 6th.
SPECTATORS ARE NOT
Friday Mid Day-1650 and 9-10 200 free Doors Open @ 12:45pm Warm up @ 1:00pm Meet Starts @ 2:00pm
Friday PM - Doors open @ 4:00pm Warm up @ 4:15pm Meet Starts @ 5:15pm
Sat/Sun AM (13 & overs) Doors Open @ 6:45am Warm ups @ 7:00am Meet Starts @ 8:00am
Sat/Sun Mid Day (8 & unders) Doors Open @ 11:45am Warm ups @ 12:00pm Meet Starts @ 1:00pm
Sat/Sun PM (9-12s) Doors Open @ 2:15pm Warm ups @ 2:30pm Meet Starts @ 3:30pm
Timelines and Heat Sheets are linked below
1. There will ne assigned team areas within the bubble for the weekend.
2. Warm-up lane assignments - Clippers (1-6), Dolphins (7-10) and TRITON (11-17) - At the 40 minute mark of each session we will open lanes 1-10 for 1 - way sprints for all teams. If we need to make adjustments, please know we will do so accordingly to make things the best for the swimmers.
3. There no bleachers inside the bubble. If swimmers want, they can bring a chair. Chairs must be taken with the swimmer after each session.
4. Restrooms/locker rooms are not attached to the bubble. Please tell your swimmers to dress warm if needing to leave the bubble area.
5. Dress warm including shoes just in case it is a little chilly inside the bubble.
- MEET INFO
- School Letter
- Friday Heat Sheet - 1650 and 9-10 200 free.pdf
- Friday PM Heat Sheet.pdf
- Heat Sheet Sat AM - 13 & overs.pdf
- Heat Sheet Sat Mid Day - 8 & unders.pdf
- Heat Sheet Sat PM afternoon - 9-12s.pdf
- Heat Sheet Sun AM - 13 & overs.pdf
- Heat Sheet Sun Mid day - 8 & unders.pdf
- Heat Sheet Sun PM - 9-12s.pdf