2021 OH NAAC Penguin Plunge
(this is a team hosted event)
We will update this page as needed as the meet date approaches!
Maximum 4 events per swimmer.
Please arrive in swim suits, face coverings on until behind the blocks ready to swim, and please sit socially distanced.
No spectators - sorry! We do plan on livestreaming on both YouTube Live and Facebook live, links will be sent in an email Saturday.
We have reduced the meet to 2 sessions! Warm-up and start times follow, and Lead Coaches will assign warm-up sections per groups.
Volunteer spots will open Wed Jan 20 around 2pm.
Sunday Jan 24 @ NAHS
Session One W-ups for all 11 & Over swimmers
- 7:00-7:20am Flight A
- 7:20-7:40am Flight B
- 7:40-8:00am Flight C
Session One Starts @ 8:10am
Session One estimated end time 11:10am
Session Two W-ups for all 10 & Under swimmers
- 11:30-11:50am Flight A
- 11:50-12:10pm Flight B
- 12:10-12:30pm Flight C
Session Two Starts @ 12:35pm
Session Two estimated end time 2:45pm
More info in the notes below and Meet Packet linked below!
Please read all info below. We understand that there are significantly more details and protocols to follow than usual, and we appreciate your cooperation so that we can host an official meet at NAHS through USA and Ohio Swimming.
- We will have Heat Sheets & an Estimated Meet Timeline posted below by Saturday.
- Please have your Session 2 swimmers write their event, heat and lane on their arm BEFORE they enter the pool area Sunday for their reference.
- Please have your swimmer arrive at the pool 10-15 minutes prior to the start of their session warm-up. Coaches will then split warm-ups for the swimmers (Lead Coaches will email!).
- We will announce events & heats in a timely manner, and we will do our best to get all swimmers to their correct events. We will do our best to prevent swimmers from missing events, and events & sessions are spaced accordingly.
- Meet Mobile will post unofficial results – meet listed as 2021 OH NAAC Penguin Plunge
- We are planning to have live stream video of the competition running on our YouTube channel HERE and on our Face Book page HERE.
- Courtyard entries and exits will NOT be in use during a given session. ALL must use the foyer/stadium entrance & exit.
- Swimmers should sit socially distanced in the bleachers or in the lobby/back hallway.
- All Swimmers and Meet Personnel should wear a face covering while in the building except for swimmers preparing to swim at the deep end (west end) of the pool.
- No restrooms available for non-meet personnel.
- Swimmers will have access to the outside via the stadium/lobby entrance and exit.
- Only meet personnel allowed in the building (pool area, lobby, etc).
- 1294964_2021 OH NAAC Penguin Plunge (1).pdf
- 2021 Penguin Plunge 10 & under heat sheet
- 2021 Penguin Plunge 11 & over heat sheet
- 2021 Penguin Plunge Timelines