2021 TWST January 17th Time Trial-Junior Team
2021 TWST January 17th Time Trial
HOSTED BY TOWN WRECKERS SWIM TEAM
Sunday, January 17th, 2021
Canisius College - Koessler Athletic Center, 1829 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14208
Session 2 -Warm Up - 9:30 a.m. Start - 10:25 a.m. End - 11:30 a.m.
Due to facility requirements, the meet is limited to 20 swimmers. No fans are allowed but we will have the meet live streamed thanks to Coach Pat. Thank you for understanding!
Athletes limited to 2 individual events.
Order of Events
1 OPEN MIXED 200 INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY
2 OPEN MIXED 50 FREE
3 OPEN MIXED 200 BACKSTROKE
4 OPEN MIXED 100 BUTTERFLY
5 OPEN MIXED 200 BREASTSTROKE
6 OPEN MIXED 100 FREESTYLE
1) Strict social distancing will be adhered to at all times.
2) Pool deck will be limited to swimmers, coaches, officials and meet personal.
3) Pool deck entry will be limited to Swimmers, Officials and Meet Personal. Controlled access to pool will be through the exterior pool door. Temperature checks will be performed before entering - any individual with a temperature at or above 100.4 will need to leave immediately. Then individuals will need to answer 3 health questions:
• Have you tested positive
for COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
• Have you been exposed to someone being tested for COVID-19 or who has symptoms
compatible with COVID-19?
• Have you traveled to a COVID-19 “hotspot” in the last 10 days as defined by NYS?
From a process standpoint, if the answer to question 3 is YES, the participants may be able to exit quarantine early depending on the specifics of their travel based on:
For travelers who were in another state for more than 24 hours:
• Travelers must obtain a test within three days of departure from that state.
• The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days.
• On day 4 of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests
come back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second
negative diagnostic test.
For travelers who were in another state for less than 24 hours:
• The traveler does not need a test prior to their departure from the other state and does not
need to quarantine upon arrival in New York State.
• However, the traveler must fill out our traveler form upon entry into New York State, and
take a COVID diagnostic test 4 days after their arrival in New York.