(this is a team hosted event)
GTBY BREAKERS SWIM-4-FUNZ$ 2022
What is Swim-4-Funz$?… it’s a fun, energy filled event of just swimming to raise funds to support the Breakers team from awards, to equipment, to facility rentals How it’s done? Breakers swimmers get pledges from friends, family and businesses either “per length” or as a flat donation. Then swimmers swim, swim, SWIM!
- Event Date/Place: During your regular practice time **Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your start time to get organized
All C groups and D2 will do their swim on January 5TH
- D2 4:15-4:55/C1 5:00-6:00PM/C2 6:00-7:00
D 2 will swim their swim on January 6
West Pool GROUPS A, B SILVER/ B GOLD
All groups will swim during their regular practice on January 6th
- B Gold 4:00-5:00 pm
- B Silver 5:10-6:10 pm
- A/Senior Group 6:30-7:30 pm
Prizes will be handed out during each group practice when totals are COUNTED.
To be prize eligible all $$ needs to be turned in by JANUARY 31ST
PRIZES! HERE’S THE DEALIO:
The Top $$ EARNERS IN EACH GROUP: (A, B SILVER /GOLD( TREATED AS ONE GROUP) , C , & D)
- 4 TOTAL TOP PRIZES ONLY!!( 2 PER POOL)
Speedo PARKA OR SPEEDO TEAM JACKET & PANTS
$100 SPEEDO GIFT CARD
RAISE UP TO $75 - $199.00 RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM DESIGNED 24 OZ POLAR WATER BOTTLE
RAISE $200.00 OR MORE -RECEIVE CUSTOM TOWEL WITH BREAKERS LOGO AND EMBROIDERED LAST NAME.
The FINE PRINT:
- All pledges should be put in your swimmer’s envelope along with the pledge form and dropped off at the front desk of the West or Central Y no later than JANUARY 31ST TO BE PRIZE ELIGIBLE.
- Pledges can be made either “per length” or as a flat donation. Average lengths swum are as follows: Ages 8 and under – Low of 20, High of 80. Ages 9-10 - (30 to 150). Ages 11-12 - (40 to 175). Ages 13 and Older – (75 to 200).
- Pledges for Swim-4-Funz count toward your team fundraising obligation. You will be billed if your fundraising commitment of $50.00 if not met by 2/12/21. Please visit the Breakers website for details (www.tcbreakers.com) to review fundraising obligation.
- If you need additional pledge sheets, they are available to download from the Breakers website.
- On the night of the event -WE WILL NEED Lap Counters -ONLY- ONE PARENT PER LANE AND THEY WILL BE AT OPPOSITE ENDS.COACHES WILL DO ALL CHECK INS.
- Questions? Please contact your coach at the pool for more info or to ask questions or [email protected] at WEST or [email protected] at Central
- Each lane will need its own counter and masks are mandatory ON DECK.