(this is a team hosted event)
GTBY BREAKERS SWIM-4-FUNZ$ 2021
What is Swim-4-Funz$?… it’s a fun, energy filled event of just swimming to raise funds to support the Breakers team from awards, to equipment, to facility rentals How it’s done? Breakers swimmers get pledges from friends, family and businesses either “per length” or as a flat donation. Then swimmers swim, swim, SWIM!
- Event Date/Place: During your regular practice time **Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to get organized
- We are shooting for 2/2/2021 for Tuesday ONLY groups and 2/3/2021 for other groups
- Prizes will be handed out during each group practice when totals are in and to be prize eligible all $$ needs to be turned in by FRIDAY February 26th.
PRIZES! HERE’S THE DEALIO:
- The Top 2 $$ EARNERS AT EACH POOL CHOOSE from:
Speedo PARKA(valued at $150)
$150 VISA CARD OR DDA DOLLARS
- $50-99 WIN AN EXCLUSIVE RED FISHGOTTASWIM SWEATSHIRT
- FOR EVERY $50 A SWIMMER COLLECTS -THEY GET A RAFFLE TICKET FOR OTHER PRIZES
- EVERYONE GETS A SWAG BAG AND CERTIFICATE OF LAPS SWUM
The FINE PRINT:
- All pledges should be put in your swimmer’s envelope along with the pledge form and dropped off at the front desk of the West or Central Y no later than FEBRUARY 26thTO BE PRIZE ELIGIBLE.
- Pledges can be made either “per length” or as a flat donation. Average lengths swum are as follows: Ages 8 and under – Low of 20, High of 80. Ages 9-10 - (30 to 150). Ages 11-12 - (40 to 175). Ages 13 and Older – (75 to 200).
- Pledges for Swim-4-Funz count toward your team fundraising obligation. You will be billed if your fundraising commitment of $50.00 if not met by 1/28/2021. Please visit the Breakers website for details (www.tcbreakers.com) to review fundraising obligation.
- If you need additional pledge sheets, they are available to download from the Breakers website.
- On the night of the event -WE WILL NEED Lap Counters -ONLY- ONE PARENT PER LANE AND THEY WILL BE AT OPPOSITE ENDS.COACHES WILL DO ALL CHECK INS.
- Questions? Please contact your coach at the pool for more info or to ask questions or [email protected] at WEST or [email protected] at Central
- Each lane will need its own counter and masks are mandatory.